The Ulu Yam Rush !

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Instead of send tofu up ulu yam but send flours to ulu yam for loh mee making. That's why modern one he hold a chocolate bar on one hand and a can of coffee on the cup holder...cannot spill even a bit...if not Bunta (fstr) will whack...

Fstr drive Alza. Father of Myvi Cvkit...:biggrin:

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Instead of send tofu up ulu yam but send flours to ulu yam for loh mee making. That's why modern one he hold a chocolate bar on one hand and a can of coffee on the cup holder...cannot spill even a bit...if not Bunta (fstr) will whack...

Fstr drive Alza. Father of Myvi Cvkit...:biggrin:
:adore::adore:Next time I go Ulu Yam need to practice driving with chocolate bar also.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just saw a road bully drived by an Indian driver bearing registration number WRM 3297 Perodua Viva light green color. This car driving so fast and almost bang another car A. Driver A honk this WRM3297 car, guess what happen next?

That Indian driver overtake driver A and slow down causing the jam at LDP Kelana Jaya area. Suddenly Indian driver stop the car right in the middle of LDP, come out and scold driver A. I was behind these 2 cars and know that this Indian driver is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience