the official site of...

Kyoichi(Emperor)

Known Member
Nov 7, 2005
halo, i would like to know the official site of michiba bulb. I tried searching for it but no avail. Anybody can help?

Thanks.

sh@rty 5

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2007
google engine search?No have?

Kyoichi(Emperor)

Known Member
Nov 7, 2005
anybody has any info about michiba? I read somewhere that it is a taiwan brand, is it true?

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Its not suprising if the brand is from Taiwan made for Japan markets. And someway the bulbs made their way here. Might as well stick to Philips, Stanley and PIAA for lights. But for bulbs comparison, Michiba is cheaper. Are you talking about HID?

Kyoichi(Emperor)

Known Member
Nov 7, 2005
Its not suprising if the brand is from Taiwan made for Japan markets. And someway the bulbs made their way here. Might as well stick to Philips, Stanley and PIAA for lights. But for bulbs comparison, Michiba is cheaper. Are you talking about HID?
nope, i just want to ask about the brand Michiba as a whole, their origin as there is very little information about them.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Much has been made about the need for having tinted car windows in Malaysia. The country’s hot and humid weather could serve to make almost any cabin an uncomfortable place to be when placed under the sun for a sufficient period of time. To a great extent, tinted windows protect the cabin and its occupants from the sun’s harmful rays, reflecting a massive portion of those rays away.

But, lest we forget, our tropical weather, besides giving us bright sunshine all year long, also brings...​
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience