The impact of G-force!

WhiTeHoWLinG

Jun 30, 2005
For me personally, i don't think i can really handle it. My head will be filled with dizziness whenever there's boosting/drifting. What should i do to overcome this problem? Anyone facing the same problem over here? Will the driver feel it too? :frown:

Doink

Aug 1, 2004
House
boosting will make me scared a while...but need to get used to it...so sit in turbo car..more often...the better...drifting...not yet tried..so dunno will pening or not...

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
so BlackHowling is at the dark side and WhiteHowling will be the ...
BlackHowling is a guy, will WhiteHowling a girl?

normality78

do u feel dizzy whn u play counterstrike or those such game? im not sure how strong is the g force whn you drift but i guess it shld still be in our body torelance region

rollakid

Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
me never really felt any G when acceleration before, only Gs when doing autokhana and braking :D engine no power :D never feel dizzy ler... but i can't play half-life lar.. sure puke.. same goes to doom, and many FPS. but i have no prob play CS and unreal tornament.. *blur*

chiku

Dec 18, 2004
last track day, i really2 enjoy the Gs when sitting inside my fren's car while doing time attack in Sepang circuit...:rock: but after 3-4 laps i feel a bit dizzy...:tongue:

acbc

KD
BlackSamurai said:
so BlackHowling is at the dark side and WhiteHowling will be the ...
BlackHowling is a guy, will WhiteHowling a girl?
Yeah... I guess u can put it that way... hahaha!

MOVE_Type_K

Dec 31, 2005
HAHAHA...so easy to get puke u guys...so lame...muahahaha...FPS, boosting, roller coaster, even air flight simulator oso didn't make me dizzy or puke. Some ppl say that if a person got eye sight problem, they easily dizzy and puke...truth or myth?

First Drive: 2008 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
Hostile over-taker: Check your blind sport, BMW. The M3's doors are about to be blown off.

With its M3, BMW has owned the C-segment hot-rod market, winning hearts, minds, and comparison tests for decades. Others have competed, few have been competitive. Now Mercedes-AMG is plotting a hostile takeover of this popular niche...