"thang thang" sound after change mid bullet

gizmo

Jun 29, 2005
jb
hi, recently replace the new mid bullet after de-cat....then the
bullet produce some funny sound "thang! thang!" like metal knocking sound inside the bullet whenever the engine is running....the sound is still there even the engine was turn off...is damm irritating...so i went back to the exhaust shop to complain...the taukeh change to another brand of bullet for me....YET...is still produce the same kind of sound inside the bullet....anybody know how to solve this problem?? fyi..my car is little vios...damm sad now...

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
erm, the sound even when engine is off? i guess the centre bullet is installed to near to the chasis, i guess thats the problem, might cause the thing to rattle and touch the body, i used to have that problem also when i changed ym bullet, ask them to weld it higher abit, cause my car damn low and it alwiz kena the road when i over the hump, butthen welded too high, kena the body pulak, so i ask him weld back abit lower, never kena body butthen kena when going over bump, i guess you gotta sacrifice something lorrr.....but its better than alwiz hitting the body lar..damn annoying wan... :( hope this helps abit ;)

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
guys..off topic abit....how much to change the bullet?cuz my satria now is replaced by a stainless steel pipe after removing the CAT.sounds like a diesel truck...what are the price ranges n sounds produced??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

shit lah i leave a very small gap of my window that day, then balik kampung for raya for 4 days hahahaha. Balik rumah then see my passenger side front and back got water (height around my ankle la hehe).

Until now not yet dried, and got smell summore. How la guys ?
My fren washed his car near alpha angle for RM100 because of flood. But mine is only the left side. Front and back. How ? Any cheap place can do it ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience