TECHONE HID Kits - ONLY MYR760/SG$336 Shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

TECHONE HID Kits - ONLY MYR760/SG$336 Shipped!

MFactory

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
www.mfactoryhk.com
Yes, all Hi/Lo kits include glare shields

ison71

Known Member
Sep 27, 2005
How does it look or any Picture, Is it like the mushroom type? or plan one?

MFactory

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
www.mfactoryhk.com
ison71: Sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean?

ITKS: Yep, is available in 5000K :)

ITKS

Known Member
Dec 5, 2004
what does it mean bi-xenon? is it different from other HIDs in the market whereby the hi beam is accessed thru a jumper? Coz i tried a so called hi/lo b4, and result is not very satisfactory. when i tried the hi beam, instead of lighting up the road, the arc of the light just shoot 'higher' instead of brighter.

MFactory

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
www.mfactoryhk.com
Bi-Xenon means that both low beam and high beam are Xenon light. The Bi-Xenon hi/lo kits works via a solenoid that slides the bulb, effectively producing the varying beam level.

ITKS

Known Member
Dec 5, 2004
Erm,.. still don't get it.. sorry for bombarding you with questions but I wanna get it right and don't want to make a wrongful purchase again.

Basically what I DONT' WANT from my HID is the high beam mechanism to mechanically switch from Lo beam to High beam. What I experienced from my previous set was when I turned on the Hi beam, instead of brightening up the road,... the brightness remain unchanged where as the arc of the light tilted slightly upwards. Instead of being brighter only the angle of the light changed.

With your bi-xenon kid, does it mean that when I hit the high beam,... i'm geting a true high beam instead of just 'Higher-angle' beam?

ison71

Known Member
Sep 27, 2005
MFACTORY Yes, all Hi/Lo kits include glare shields

What i mean is, The Xenon bulb cover which type of glare shields? Is it like the mushroom type(Diamond Eyes) or just plan one?. Or can u put a full picture of your Xenon Buld plus the glare shields?

MFactory

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
www.mfactoryhk.com
ITKS: ALL Bi-Xenon Hi/Lo HID kits work in this manner i.e bulb sliding/switching from low beam to high beam. It is not two seperate bulbs (i.e one in your low beam housing, one in your high beam housing). If you wanted that, you would need two HID Kits.

ison71: Shield is like this. Sorry I don't have a bigger image to hand.

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
You got bulb fitment for Honda JDM cars? My EG utilises H4H bulbs.

MFactory

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
www.mfactoryhk.com
ace79: We don't currently have the H4H fitment yet, but is something we are looking into. The H4 fitment can be modified slightly to fit though.

MFactory

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
www.mfactoryhk.com
seechoong: Yes, H11 is available in 3000K. Price is RM796 including shipping.

MFactory

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
www.mfactoryhk.com
Please check out our NEW Online Store: CAHK

Orders/Payment can be made online 24/7, accepting CreditCard Payment via PayPal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ZTH,

I was driving back home at midnight while my car ran over a road bump at 40-50kph on a downwards slope. As i was approaching the house, i realised that some liquid was leaking consistently from underneath the car. I quickly parked my car at the porch and examined the leaks, fearing it might be oil or petrol. however, the liquid was actually clear and odourless. I am uncertain of my car's condition; was the liquid just water or something else? I have reason to suspect it's not just...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience