Take care of your belongings

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
What can I say, most Malaysians think that its safe and that person can be trusted even if that person is a well known do gooder in that area. What most of these people forget is situation no. 4 and with the cases of cars being stolen or smashed in, no. 3 may become a possibility.

On a side note, at least you were being courteous of leaving your name card in your friends car. Most would just ignore. I remember once I wanted to go out of the car park (park in front of the shop) to attend friday prayers after settling my job at an office there. When I was at my car, someone double park the car right behind my car. I was looking at the windscreen and inside of the car to see any name card or paper to call the driver. None. Ask the people around, they also dunno who the car owner.

Then rage started inducing into my bloodstream :mad:. Honk the car like theres no tomorrow. Still no one came out :banghead: . Luckily a malay dude who was near the area gave me a lift to the nearest mosque and send me back there after prayers after seeing my situation.

Photocopy and apply loan in your name.....:banghead::banghead:
Sadly, that is the case with all the 'urusan' in Malaysia.

hazela

Known Member
Mar 11, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
what?? so easy gv him the key.u don't even ask his phone number rite.just slamberono gv ur car key to that stranger..pls dont do that ever! Be careful

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Mercedes Benz Malaysia has just announced the arrival of the latest S-Class, which is set to arrive early next year. Since its inception back in 1972, over 4 million S-Class has since been delivered globally. In Malaysia specifically, more than 18,000 S-Class were sold since it was first launched in the late 70's. As with the previous S-Class, this new successor, in its S 580 e form will also be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience