Tachometer/Fuel Gauge/ Temp Gauge.. Change Look

Over_Boost

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
Friends.. I've been facing a dilemma and i seek help here.. I live in penang and i can't seem to find replacement for the standard looking speedometer, i searched high and low for ones with EL background or any thats not stock looking but it's all in vain.. :cry_smile: I want to know where can i get replacements for Kancil, Keliasa and Iswara.. My kancil is the one before this new current one aka the square headlights and the dash is in the normal position as opposed to middle, My kelisa is a 2005 model and my Iswara is a 2003 model (aeroback).. I think the speedo on my BMW looks cool so there is no need for changing it but if there is replacement i would like to know the price.. All replies and help are greatly appreciated.. Thanks :_:

Over_Boost

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
For my kancil, kelisa and Iswara.. It's okay if there is none for my BMW.. I'm looking for the El background thing ala Fast and Furious/ Need For Speed Underground.. thanks

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
mayb u can try searching in accessory shops...
or else, try PM ftzone or HMS... either one is selling EL panel meter... but i forgot who la... hahaha... check out their threads in marketplace @ zth.... (hint: use the search button)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know if I can fit a meter from a kancil 850cc with a tachometer into my 660cc 1995?

I don't know if the connectors/sensors are built in or not. My model is very very very basic...it has enough stuff to move the car i think :P (talk about weight reduction!)

Anyway, thanks to anyone able to provide this info =))
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience