• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kelvio

1,000 RPM
theres a thread nightmares y not sweetdreams

ok let me start

last week im in a tournament in indonesia
ok my dream started like this
i saw this pretty girl alone i never meet b4 (cant remember the place background very blur, that time i was with my friend) then i walk to her. we chit chat a while
then we go for a walk then suddenly she put her head on my shoulder and hold my hand and both of us very happy couple

then pufff!! the alarm clock rang damn it wake me up
i wish i can dream longer but it was a good dream i still can remember the girl face

speaking of dejavu in nightmares thread i saw the same girl while having breakfast in the hotel i was stun i stone there for few second

and today i have another sweet dream
it started like this i and my friend a girl and pretty also we known each other quite long,we were in a shoping mall and theres a robbery there we were in there traped then the robber place a bomb in there and lock the place, 1 of them teasing us placing a key near the door and left the place.then i grab some stick to get the key, after i open the door every 1 was safe the bomb naver blow up, then i call the police and bring along the bomb squad and they blow up the bomb in safe place.after that me and my fren went back home in a bus she grab my hand and put her head on my sholder
when we reach home the 1st girl i dream approach us and the 2 girls were fighting each other over me thet time my face turn pail and dunno what to do lol..... then i come out with a solution then have a chat with them,later on i see my self hugging both of them walking foward happily
them my nephew woke me up lol

actually in reality i like both of them hahaha i hope this become a reality lol:embaressed_smile: :_:

wah......... ur dream is too sweet to b true.. =P

i kenot remember any sweet dream.. hmm...

your 1st one sounded like it was going to be a wet dream:regular_smile:

if i deram abt my ex it will be wet and thats nightmares

but this i dream a girl that im going to be with maybe lol......
but abit weired cos both of them i dream be and endup happy ending then last night both of them fighting over me and endup i pick both of them 1 left 1 right
can it be true arrr i wish it can be true hehehe lol.....

y ? roallkid u want to post ur wet dream is it hehehehe jkjk

cabutzzz*****

so when will the topic "wet dreams" going to be created ?

wah.... ur dream so adventure wan !!.. u watch alot of Rambo and Terminator movies i guess....

lol i ony like to watch comedy movie or any movie doing with moded cars
i watch rambo, terminator movie when i have no choice lol

maybe god giving a message to go for both of them gua!!!hehehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom