Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Subaru STI - FAST!

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Fast car!

This car finished 2nd in it's class, the 4WD category for the APD Dyno Shootout.

318.3 All Wheel HP on Dyno Dynamic Dynamometer. Dyno Dynamics are well known for producing very low figures, which is why it is nicknamed the 'Heartbreaker'.
The Dyno Dynamics is known throughout the industry as being the "heartbreaker" dyno - because it breaks the heart of every man that thinks he has 500 hp when he really has 350. The Dyno Dynamics reads lower than the Mustang. It reads WAY lower than a Dynojet. It reads WAY lower than a Dynapack (which actually reads too high on tip-in). The closest in numbers (at low HP) is the mustang, but using the above example, the same 300hp car was dyno'd back to back on a Dyno Dynamics 450 LowBoy (what we have) and a Mustang AWD500E (what some other guys have), and that 300hp rated car consistently read 223 on the Dyno Dynam ics and 249 on the Mustang. One hour apart, exact same car, same town, same altitude, etc.
A CLK DTM AMG got 427.6 whp.
A Ferrari F430 Spider got 351.4 whp.

:biggrin:

calvin1668

Known Member
May 29, 2007
Wooooooowww, Thx darkchild for uploaded the subaru dyno chart! i didnt even take the chart as its really heartbreaker.....lol. but after the show, i were told the dyno reads low hp as well. hehe...

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
318.3 All Wheel HP on Dyno Dynamic Dynamometer. Dyno Dynamics are well known for producing very low figures, which is why it is nicknamed the 'Heartbreaker'.

A CLK DTM AMG got 427.6 whp.
A Ferrari F430 Spider got 351.4 whp.

:biggrin:
how about a shootout hehe

bump fer a nice car:smokin:

BigJoe

Known Member
Sep 7, 2008
Bro Calvin,

Fully support you..
Will definately bet for your car if any..:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

This is my first post in zth forum. Would like to know your feedback\comments on

various air filters in the market i.e K&N, Apexi Dual Funnel, Blitz and etc. Currently

i'm using HKS super flow... thinking switching to a different brand.

Would also appreciate is someone could share their exp on a 6inch filter.. in terms

of HP and maintainance.

Thank you in advance. :regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience