Cars for sale

Subaru Legacy 2.0T

advocates_k

Mar 17, 2006
Reg. year: 2009
Mileage: 30 000 - 34 999 Make: Subaru
Model: Others Transmission: Both
Engine Capacity: 2.0t cc
Accessories: CD Player, Airbag driver, Airbag passenger, ABS Brakes, Sport rims, Alarm, Central lock, Adjustable steering

Timing belt, brand new good year asymetric tires, endless brake pad, new wiper blade, battery - all changed within the last three weeks.

260bhp, AWD, McIntosh sound system, paint fully detailed by professional.

Call 0122788478 for viewing and price

Attachments

advocates_k

Mar 17, 2006
Hi there,

It is the wagon version with original yello blistein shocks. If not mistaken, there is the STI version (only 402 units in the world), the one with blistein shocks and the other one is black color shocks which is softer compared to the yellow blistein.

Cheers.

advocates_k

Mar 17, 2006
Hi Polytron,

firstly i changed cars quite often, for the past three years, i have changed my sentra to satria gti, my nissan to audi A4, my satria gti to peugeot 406. So basically, i get bored easily.

Secondly, whislt the subaru is a great drive in terms of handling due to its AWD, i think i still prefer a continental car like bmw or audi. I am thinking of getting the E39 530 or A4 B8 model.

Any interested buyer is free to bring the car to his mechanis to verify the condition of the car!

Thanks for the question. Appreciate it.

advocates_k

Mar 17, 2006
what is the diff between the two specs. Was told it is the higher spec..yellow blistein absorbers

advocates_k

Mar 17, 2006
car is back in the market as the buyer's loan was not approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Following the announcement, during the British Grand Prix at Silverstone on 9th July, that the Formula BMW Pacific (formerly Asia) Series will be continuing in an independent form in 2011. Motorsport Asia, the Organiser and promoter of the Series since its inception in 2003, has been hard at work putting plans in place for the next season.

Motorsport Asia, the Teams, the suppliers and those involved in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience