Subaru Impreza WRX Ver.8 Yr2005 Unregistered

Unregistered
18" Sport Rims
Brembo Disc Brake
Rear Spoiler + Side Skirt
STi Seats
6 speeds manual
2 Airbags
Sport ABS with 4-Pot front & 2-Pot Rear Brakes (RED Caliper)
Alarm Security System.
6-CD Changer Digital Player with 6 speaker.
Front & Rear Fog Lamp.
4WD with Rear LSD
Aluminium Front Hood, side fender, front lower arm
Handstand 4wheels strut sports suspension
WR Limited come with full STi Body (Front / Rear bumper)
MOMO Leather-wrapped steering
Stainless steel racing pedal
Racing bucket seat
Loan arrangable
Pls view to appreciate

Call Robert: 012-7977178
No SMS or Emails pls

Attachments

Last edited:

zamans98

Known Member
Mar 7, 2004
Price is high for Year 2005, not registered in Malaysia but have milage on the car.
Not right to claim it as NEW.

Market price is now about 140's K. Not 160's K. You can get V9 Spec C for 175K

vtappish

1,500 RPM
Oct 18, 2008
Johor Bahru
Do you know what it means by the word recond car? This car has been used in Japan but reconditioned to Malaysia. Thats why it has mileage!!! If you are so smart enough to get an unregistered WRX STI 2005 in Japan with a genuine AP and genuine from Japan pls supply me 10 units. I am ready to buy!!!!

vtappish

1,500 RPM
Oct 18, 2008
Johor Bahru
Too bad. Thats the best I can go. Pls do refer back to the prices in Johor Bahru and don't compare with cars which are already registered. Unregistered and registered cars are sold with different prices!

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Do you know what it means by the word recond car? This car has been used in Japan but reconditioned to Malaysia. Thats why it has mileage!!! If you are so smart enough to get an unregistered WRX STI 2005 in Japan with a genuine AP and genuine from Japan pls supply me 10 units. I am ready to buy!!!!
I mean in the range of 140k!!!

vtappish

1,500 RPM
Oct 18, 2008
Johor Bahru
Nice car...

if it is unreg, why there is a Roadtax sticker on the windscreen ?
Ok this is what happened. My boss wanted to test drive this car, so he pasted other cars road tax and fixed a number plate. Actually this is illegal but, I guess nothing wrong if he has no bad intentions. He is indirectly the owner of the car also. Hee hee. All cars we bring in from Japan are paid in cash. No consignment is allowed...Genuine buyers can check the authethicity of the AP and the authethicity of the vehicle. Thanks.

vtappish

1,500 RPM
Oct 18, 2008
Johor Bahru
32k for 160k? too expensive la bro ...

32k mileage for a 5 year old car is high? You must be kidding me...I think you should make a parallel import from Japan for a new Subaru with 0 mileage! I hope that you don't any how comment if you don't know about reconditioned cars from Japan!

mutt

Oct 5, 2008
u want to makan too much commission so have to put the price high... lol

mospeda353

500 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
his price ok maa...not to cheap not to high..average..unregistered car not 2nd hand lol.. btw, TS dun get mad laa..free comment here..

kopking10

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
pls stop commenting to this guy's thread. he is posting at his own value that he think his car worth it. can only just praise for his parts larrr...price let serious owner negotiate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all!

my water level in the reservoir is decreasing annoyingly. checked all- radiator, hoses, cap, water pump, thermostat, all seems to be ok. no water leaking. air air-cond ade la...slalu kuar. ade kena -mengena ke? water jacket bole bocor ke? radiator dah servis, siap tukar head skali tapi sama gak. temperature normal, tak penah naik paras bahaya atau overheat. no loss of power or eniting. keta turbo makan air banyak ke? aku taknak le kena overhaul. so kenkawan tolon le rekemen workshop...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience