Subaru Impreza Ver.8 Air Scoop / Vent (Universal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Subaru Impreza Ver.8 Air Scoop / Vent (Universal)

KrAyven

5,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Selangor
www.kraycomotorsport.com
Dear ZTH members,

I have Subaru Impreza Ver.8 Air Scoop made by FIBER for sale. It can be fitted on any bonnets and the scoop is bigger and higher. Selling RM140 nett not including Installation and paint. COD in Sunway or Subang Jaya. Please call 012-336 0880 Krayven if you are interested. Thank you!

FYI: This air scoop is come along with screw and screw hole on it. By the way, my manufacturer claimed that it is better to drill a hole on your hood for the air flowing if not the air scoop will loose off because of the air pressure.

Last edited:

G161Z OHV©

Known Member
Jan 25, 2004
Catcity
Can the scoop fit Forester SF5...is the "kaki" of the scoop like the ori subaru scoop? still can nego? Thanks

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
bro, just want to ask question.... this one need to cut a hole in the hood for air flow or this is just for cosmetics ?

KrAyven

5,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Selangor
www.kraycomotorsport.com
Kanca_tirana: You got PM!

AXXeLL: Actually you can cut a hole if you wanted cold air to be flow inside or just for cosmetic. It is all depending on you.

Kanca_tirana

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
Bro, do you have subaru forestor scoop? If have pm me the price thanks bro..;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I would like to know abt a Non-Sunroof car fix a Sunroof , wat problem will be face to ? Law allow to do so ? cost ? is it damage Chasis ?:shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience