Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Subaru Impreza STI S204

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
TEIN MonoFlex absorbers.
EDFC in-dash computer for 16 levels of absorber setting.
DVD double din player.
Amplifier set.
Very rarely used.
Slightly over 17000 kms total mileage.
Registered 2009.
Very well kept interior. No kids, no passengers, no pets, no smoking.
Please refer to photos to see condition.
Original engine. Zero mods to engine.
320bhp. 430 Nm torque.
Blitz turbo timer and boost controller.
SQV blow off valve.
Private seller.
Please arrange your own bank loan if required.
No kids please. No free joyrides.
Test drive only granted upon receiving deposit.
Reason for selling: Expecting baby. Driver also finds car too powerful and intimidating to drive safely.
Contact me Jin: 0124309197 between 1000-2000hrs

Attachments

joeseng

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
Peejay
pm me your price.
if within my range, will sell off my s2k and get a turbo car.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

pm me your price.
if within my range, will sell off my s2k and get a turbo car.

Waan

Known Member
Apr 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
One on my favorites!

Free Bump!
Targeted next year for this ride. All the best bro. Very well kept.

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Original engine. Zero mods to engine.

Reason for selling: Expecting baby. Driver also finds car too powerful and intimidating to drive safely.
Been in a friend's S204 before. Zero mods to engine also already powerful this car, if I have this car I won't mod oso. To me, compared to STI and Type C, the S204 is a sleeper: low spoiler, non-boy racer colours, but 300++bhp and ready to rock. It's like an executive assassin. But yeah, I agree, once anybody get behind the wheel of this car, it can be challenging to drive safely. Got 300++bhp on tap IS challenging...

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
Wow..thanks guys for all the nice & positive comments. I hope I can find a good buyer soon to take good care and provide lots of love for this S204. Received quite a lot of SMS-s already from very young boys asking for free test drives without deposit/commitment. I would like to explain that the deposit will be treated as a 'commitment' fee. Any reasonable mechanical defects that is found during the test drive with regards to engine, transmission or chassis will result in the deposit being fully returned. Thank you all.

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
To all those who have PM-ed me asking for best price. Please understand that I am genuinely interested to sell my car. Most forumers will tell u that my asking price is already quite attractive. My car is already priced to sell. So please, stop PM-ing me for best price, free test drive, enquiries about max speed, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan will be kicking off the New Year in high spirits with a Roadshow happening at the Sungei Wang Plaza’s Concourse Level. Happening from the 4th till the 6th of January 2008 from 10am till 10pm daily, Nissan will be displaying the newly launched Nissan Grand Livina – both the 1.8 Auto & the 1.6 Auto variants. Also featuring will be the Nissan Latio 1.8 Ti and the Nissan Latio Sports 1.6 ST-L Auto. So for those...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience