STUPID BRAINLESS DRIVER + POLICE TRAFFIC

tkkhoo

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
i was on my way back to seremban,thinking to take the Sepang-sendayan-seremban route but they close the road turning to right from the Paddock,so decide to u turn at the traffic light,they close the road again,they open a extra lane on the opposite direction to let car from the paddock area going out mana tau at half way i dont believe what i saw, the opposite car dont know how they can squeeze into the extra lane with those cone separating them cause traffic jam- head-to-head :ph34r: salute them!!!

then my route change to Paddock-klia roundabout(the mosque)-nilai-seremban
then was in the round about and they close the lane going to nilai, asked the police how to make u turn they tell me straight and its 1 min journy.then went straight until the junction to klia-klia-toll. stoip and ask the police how to go to nilai( making u-turn) he tell me staright.went straight thinking i can u turn before klia toll and at the toll i swear them until i reach home and typing this topic. there was NO U TURN!
i have to take klia-nilai-seremban route.image how BIG the uturn is!.

take out the calculator and calculate yourslef
Paddock-lbj-seremban ~ 25min toll-free
paddock-nilai(using the roundabout)-seremban~40 min) toll-free,if take hiway at nilai rm3.10
paddoct-klia toll-seremban ~50min toll rm6.30!

They show no respect to themself and no way the puclic would respect them
i believe alot of car received the same 'advise" from the police :angry: :angry:

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
Biasalah... it's just not your day to get into that mess.
You ask police advice in such a situation is like asking a donkey to turn left.

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
You wanna know what I saw on the way from Sepang track home? There was this trailer carrying loads of cooking gas cylinders. he was swerving from the left lane to emergency lane and back so many times. It was freaking scary coz he's so heavy and the traffic was so bad so I just kept my distance 2 cars behind.

After while this MPV wanted to overtake the lorry on the left(slow) lane since the lorry was already on the emrgency lane but the lorry driver purposely swing the vehicle back to the left lane again and almost killed the MPV. The driver of the MPV was so pissed he overtook the lory and threatened to bang into the lory from the front and braked in front of him. The lorry had no choice but to avoid and he nearly masuk longkang man... can hear the air brakes psst psst psst so many times as he nearly hit the MPV.

I salute the MPV driver man so daring lah. Maybe one of the F1 drivers was in it driving back from the race. Heheheh.

lugnut

Jan 11, 2005
the polisi really skrew up the traffic big time. last time can reach home in under 2 hours. this time we were forced to ronda ronda the MAS depo minyak and watch planes land to reach home. i didnt know sepang f1 also organise free driving tour of klia area.

took more than 2 hours to reach pj. all those bodoh punya apa-nama polisi standing around like brainless monkeys.

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
That's why every year I stay back and hangout at the SIC Mall area or in this year's case, I hang out at the C2 area for the concert.

By the time I left ( around 6:45pm ) the traffic was clear.

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
that's why i didnt wait until the race is finished. I went home around 4 o clock to avoid the traffic jams, especially in the parking area

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by munky@Mar 21 2005, 18:17
that's why i didnt wait until the race is finished. I went home around 4 o clock to avoid the traffic jams, especially in the parking area
[snapback]828115[/snapback]​
Aiyah... like that also can ar? :lol:

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban

take out the calculator and calculate yourslef
Paddock-lbj-seremban ~ 25min toll-free
paddock-nilai(using the roundabout)-seremban~40 min) toll-free,if take hiway at nilai rm3.10
paddoct-klia toll-seremban ~50min toll rm6.30!

Foo...Khoo...25 mins only through LBJ? i take that road min 1 hour max...bloody road so freaking bad i cant speed or else i see my tyres fly out... :lol:

i also kena on the way back after lepakking at the paddock watching the teams pack up...in the end got stuck in salak town for 20 mins. after that clear all the way.

wei...PM me la next event we car pool together... :lol: i teach you a faster way using Nilai Chempaka route. ;)

tkkhoo

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
miton, they resurfaced the road after the Enstek area... now very nice le

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

anyone got any idea for ES 01-03 to swap brake drum with disk brake?

can or not if I use EG or EK rear disk to suit ES? or will need to change also their lower arm?:hmmmm:

or just seek EP3/DC5 disk?

anyone already change their disk brake for their ES?

let me know...and thanks in advance.....:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience