Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Street glow tire lights...

indiego

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
Hi all,

I've managed to contact the supplier for street glow.

He's got tire lights for sale like tis..

The tire lights blink.. so it's not exactly a full circle when you're drivin at normal speed..

Some of those in the Extreme Park Drift event are using this...
Selling a pair for RM85.... They retail at 90++ in singapore..

They've got limited amount for different colors..

Let me know if you're interested..

got green, blue, purple,white and yellow... .maybe got orange.. best if you could give me first choice and second choice..

List

1)nick/contact number/colour

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
What other StreetGlow neons do u have?

Thanks.

indiego

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
I've got undercarriage neons, light bolts, neon tubes,lightning tubes, mini strobes etc etc... Basically interior lighting and exterior lighting also got..
Do let me know what you're interested in and I'll quote you on the price and colours available..

Cheers...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
urrr....can i put strobe lights undercariage...? how much ar?
there is a relay switch too rite

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
indiego said:
I've got undercarriage neons, light bolts, neon tubes,lightning tubes, mini strobes etc etc... Basically interior lighting and exterior lighting also got..
Do let me know what you're interested in and I'll quote you on the price and colours available..

Cheers...
perhg... ultimate ah beng in the haaaaauuuzzzz!!!

U gotta Move It.. Move It...
.... i like to Move It.... Move It.... muahahahahahahhaa

saltydogg

Known Member
Jul 21, 2004
-dj-
Visit site
its not ah beng. its the ah bengs that killed the look of the neons.
if u see a cheh hai car with neon u sure say ah beng..
if u see watch 2f2f leh diff thing to say already...

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
I need two purple/blue interior neon for lighting my amp behind plexiglass.... i want those that don't produce heat... "cool neon", got ar? How much?... PM me... thanks.

pandaB

Known Member
Feb 9, 2005
indiego said:

Cheers...
got waterproof strobe lights ? preferably fog-light sized...also, really neon systems or da L.E.Ds ones....thnx

Last edited:

indiego

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
PocketRocket said:
urrr....can i put strobe lights undercariage...? how much ar?
there is a relay switch too rite
i've got strobes but they're not meant for under carriage ... under carriage ones.. will get back to you ..

indiego

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
DLegend said:
I need two purple/blue interior neon for lighting my amp behind plexiglass.... i want those that don't produce heat... "cool neon", got ar? How much?... PM me... thanks.
Sorry.. dun have the cool neon that you're speaking.. but we've been doing audio installation with the street glow neons and not much of problem from heat.. I've got the lightning tube.. if you're interested as well..

Wat length are you looking at? 10 inch??

indiego

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
pandaB said:
got waterproof strobe lights ? preferably fog-light sized...also, really neon systems or da L.E.Ds ones....thnx
need to check my stock.. will come back to you.. cheers..

for neon or LED lights.. maybe you can let me know what you're looking in particular.. interior lights? undercarriage? runnnin light??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

SUBANG JAYA: A 28-year-old computer engineering assistant, who was hit on the head with a steering wheel lock two days ago, succumbed to his injuries at Kuala Lumpur Hospital (HKL).

Muhammad Nazri Ismail, who is a member of the Umno Youth branch in Jalan Kenanga, Cheras, died at about 1.30am yesterday. He had a deep gash at the back of the head.

Subang Jaya deputy OCPD Supt Kamal Rosli Skymmar A. Wahab Skymmar said that at 8.30am on Tuesday, the public alerted police that a man had been...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience