STOLEN : SUBARU WRX STi V7 facelift to V9

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Sorry for your lost bro.... Got the news.. by the way, Driftvader = ken loke the tattoo sifu?

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
owh.. sorry for your loss bro.. got ur news from Jayie.

dvino

Known Member
Mar 16, 2009
Bro,

Very very sorry to hear this.
My DC5R also was almost stolen but the mohtre fcukers couldn’t figure out a way to start my car so they vandalize it however they want and took whatever they could.
I know how it feels bro. Hang on there man!
You'll get your car back!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i remembered our forumer type-r once had a contact for an Ustaz that can get your car back, but must inform him 24 hrs after the incident occured.
the owner has to be a muslim. so far it worked, the thief returned his car in 1 peace.

nam_s

Known Member
Dec 23, 2003
Driftvader, Care to elaborate what type of car security or alarm u r using?

Maverick63

Feb 25, 2005
Damn! Everytime i hear about someone's ride being jacked, it gets me worked up. I feel your pain man. My ride was jacked on the 23rd of april right infront of mines convention centre. That's another place the i found out from the cops that a lot of performance cars get jacked. If u ever find these assholes, make sure u let them see u taking away something they love right infront of their eyes so that they'll know what it feels like losing something they love before u give them a slow painful death.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It happened few weeks ago when my car was parked bside my house at SS17 near to police station (this is the worst nightmare even is bside the police station)
Fuck those robbers broke the two front screen n stolen some stuff.Ppl who stay around subang please take note.
etc: pivot auto timer, pivot tacho and my new pioneer vcd player :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience