Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Stolen Goods For sale...

Demon

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Petaling Jaya
www.three-sixty.com.my
Doubt the culprits will ever be caught, nor will i ever recover the stolen items.. but just to share with everyone..

My car got broken into on SATURDAY at 3.00pm, in the bright sunny afternoon in Damansara Utama.. car parked right in front of my gate, with my house front doors wide open.. 3 Malay men on 2 motorbikes smashed my passenger side window, and took my Apexi S-ITC... as soon as the window got smashed my dad n gf went out to look, and they just hopped on their "rempit-machines" and took off... scums..

If u hapen to come across an Apexi S-ITC with double-sided tape marks on top and bottom, plus the wires were also cut very very short (idiots).. pls do not purchase or question thoroughly on the source of the unit.

"when the buying stops, so will the stealing"

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
Demon said:
Doubt the culprits will ever be caught, nor will i ever recover the stolen items.. but just to share with everyone..

My car got broken into on SATURDAY at 3.00pm, in the bright sunny afternoon in Damansara Utama.. car parked right in front of my gate, with my house front doors wide open.. 3 Malay men on 2 motorbikes smashed my passenger side window, and took my Apexi S-ITC... as soon as the window got smashed my dad n gf went out to look, and they just hopped on their "rempit-machines" and took off... scums..

If u hapen to come across an Apexi S-ITC with double-sided tape marks on top and bottom, plus the wires were also cut very very short (idiots).. pls do not purchase or question thoroughly on the source of the unit.

"when the buying stops, so will the stealing"
a sad news dude.
anyway, don't be so sad la... maybe in the future you will get better thing rather than Apexi S-ITC.

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
bro,

sorry to hear that...... ur place has been a hot area for car break ins......

SanTa_Clause

Known Member
Dec 21, 2003
kl
Mine just got broken 4 weeks ago....around setapak area or at danau kota...3 defi meters and a blue screen safc...those f*ckers...only god will punish them,since the police cant do anything...

Last edited:

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
sorry to hear that bro.... i know how it feels...

i got broken into couple of weeks back in USJ2... and they stole my DELL Inspiron 6000 laptop....

haihz... just hope to recover it back....:baring_teeth:...

p/s.. i dont mind buying it back too if anybody knows where i can get it back... the data inside it is very important to me... :sad_smile:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
sorry to hear these sad news. it's even worst when your office colleague start stealing your stuffs too.... i lost my digital camera in the office... i hope those thieves lose something 10x worst then what they took.

for every 1 DEFI meter they steal... they'll lose 3 fingers..

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
very sad and distrubing as this happened outside ur house...

yeehoong

Known Member
Jun 8, 2004
Bandar Sri Dama
www.k2oc.com
ftzone said:
sorry to hear these sad news. it's even worst when your office colleague start stealing your stuffs too.... i lost my digital camera in the office... i hope those thieves lose something 10x worst then what they took.

for every 1 DEFI meter they steal... they'll lose 3 fingers..
same happen to my gf. her h/p nokia 6630 also lost in the office. :angry:

i'm the 1 who need to pay back.:cry_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there, I baught this APM adj. for Integra

here's the specs for the coil springs:

FRONT 250/50 (around 3 fingers tyre to fender)
[attachmentid=43915]

REAR 250/40 (around 3.5 fingers tyre to fender)
[attachmentid=43916]

currently on 205/40/17.

is the above setup (coil springs) is recommended? i found out when hitting uneven road around 90-100km/h there's a loud "bummmmp" sound at the front. I suspect the coil springs gap on each...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience