Stolen Black LMST, BJB2329

Mishima

Known Member
Dec 27, 2008
This is my friend's car. Stolen outside the house at Klang. Fully stock, no modifications. Any info please tell... :(

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
seriously, ive never heard of a stolen iswara, thanx for the heads up sir. i gotta be careful from now on then..

uNkleHH

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
sorry for lose~~

nowaday wat car also da thief wanna steal~~
even my fren old iswara also kena curi...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
God should have given those hands and legs and even brains to those who need it most instead of giving it to all these low life scumbags who do not treasure what they have ever since they were born...

Sorry for ur loss...

Any other info on the car? Colour, damages on certain areas and etcs?

Mishima

Known Member
Dec 27, 2008
seriously, ive never heard of a stolen iswara, thanx for the heads up sir. i gotta be careful from now on then..
I did think so, usually I thought if wanna steal, the old ones should reap better stuffs, since sometimes people do mod their Iswaras with Webers or modify cams...

sorry for lose~~

nowaday wat car also da thief wanna steal~~
even my fren old iswara also kena curi...
Understandable why old Iswara may be stolen, but I still don't get it on this LMST sports edition.

God should have given those hands and legs and even brains to those who need it most instead of giving it to all these low life scumbags who do not treasure what they have ever since they were born...

Sorry for ur loss...

Any other info on the car? Colour, damages on certain areas and etcs?
Not my car, a friend of mine car... Saga LMST sports edition year 2005. The car is stolen outside his house at Jalan Kawasari 3, Taman Eng Ann, Klang. Very minor scratches on exterior but interior as I can remember the left seats screw brackets came of, and the seats are batik patterned, black flowers and gray background. The tyres is A-Star (Sime tyres is it??) 14 inches nearly botak, back ones are Ducaros is not mistaken with stock alloy rims.

And yes, its strange why could this car be stolen, but I thought maybe the thieves would use this car to commit crimes.... We won't know....

keevan

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
SumWhereInEarth
Hahahaha mine old iswara 1994 model, i kept it as sentimental value since the first car i bought also kena stolen...stock standard..only rim changed...

Mishima

Known Member
Dec 27, 2008
If its Lambo should be easier to track since its so rare.... But if its a Saga its much harder... Just my guess nia.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Would like to know Cefiro model A31 best convert which engine, also taking into consideration of price cost and insatallation level of difficulty of works for conversion???
?

Option of Engine or Halfcut as follow:-
  1. Skyline R32 RB20DET ( Approx Halfcut cost RM3500 )
  2. Cefiro A31 RB20DET ( Approx Halfcut cost RM3000)
  3. Skyline R33 RB25DET ( Approx Halfcut cost RM5000)
  4. S14 SR20 ( Approx cost Halfcut cost RM3000 )
  5. S14 SR20DET ( Approx Halcut cost RM6000 )
  6. S15 NEO (...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience