Starlet Glanza V 00/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Starlet Glanza V 00/07

cefi77

Apr 24, 2009
hey chimaera how u doing bro??long time no see i thought u sold ur cefi already to get ur skyline.u mean the GTR ur smoke is the one that nicky bought???aiya maybe he was just warming up the engine ahaha.kidding yo guys this cefi rb26 is belong to a foreigner always around hartamas and yes his car is fast as hell the dude spend a lot of money in it1 of our cefi club.tune by KAMAL at sunway.so before killing him online learn ur shit lol peace:thefinger:

meandmebitch

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
hey chimaera how u doing bro??long time no see i thought u sold ur cefi already to get ur skyline.u mean the GTR ur smoke is the one that nicky bought???aiya maybe he was just warming up the engine ahaha.kidding yo guys this cefi rb26 is belong to a foreigner always around hartamas and yes his car is fast as hell the dude spend a lot of money in it1 of our cefi club.tune by KAMAL at sunway.so before killing him online learn ur shit lol peace:thefinger:
OMG...another numb nut talkin bout this guys cefiro..sigh(most prob gay lovers)..its damn sad la this situation...better u close this thread and open a new one la bro cruiser...

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
respect to the thread stater.cruiser..may be the price is a bit off..yet he did mention rare car..so
if any buyer call him straight away dun bother the comment here.im not try to be smart here
but having a fast car doesnt mean u can simply condem other car or insult the proton owner
here..evo 3 is the legend car on its level..no doubt bout it..in 2005 ppl sold it for rm45-48k..
now go n try u self asking the market price?.evo 3 its not a wira..but its a legend.cheers:rofl:

Dougster

Known Member
Jul 17, 2004
Kay Elle...
members.cardomain.com
Having a lot of money and spending it on a car and making it damn fast is 1 thing.

Hijacking someones sales thread, criticizing other cars and bragging about his own car is another...

Get YOUR OWN shit right my friend...

NOVITEC ROSSO

Apr 5, 2009
ATTENTION EVERYBODY!!!

THIS GUY WANT TO KILL ME LA...
HELP ME!
I'M SCARED LIKE HELL.
HE SENT THIS PM TO ME WHAT SHOULD I DO???
ADVISE ME.....

THIS GUY THINK HE IS MORE THAN TONY JAA...
CAR HE OWN REALLY OUTCLASS BUGATTI VEYRON.
U CAN'T BEAT ME LA...

COZ.
I'M THE ULTIMATE INTERNET WARRIOR LA.
HAHA.

U THINK U SO KUAT HA???THINK AGAIN.:questionmark:OK AGAIN GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Private Message: hi
Today, 07:34 AM
Send PM Add to friends Homepage

chimaera1855
1bhp Stock

1 forum posts
Member No.: 56137
Trader Ratings: (0)
My Photos
Add as friend

hi
as i can see u are a internet warrior.nice u fuck people without knowing them nice must be gay.anyway if u are so brave go to hartamas at allied gym and ask for the guy teaching thai boxing wich is me and say it to my face.let me guess u ll bring some friends cause u are so brave isn't petite merde tu as des grosses couilles et bien viens me voir et prouve le moi.aller va te faire enculer toi meme petite tapette.

cruiser

Known Member
Aug 12, 2004
respect to the thread stater.cruiser..may be the price is a bit off..yet he did mention rare car..so
if any buyer call him straight away dun bother the comment here.......

Sound advice. Can the moderator please lock this thread before things really get out of hand. It is beginning to turn into a kindergarten playground.

Anyone interested pls get in touch with me directly.

Let's all put the whole episode behind us and enjoy our rides whatever car it may be.

Peace bros.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Novitec Rosso,U also got 1 with memes??bians??voir???mede a???hehehe!!!(mine maybe different little bit but something like that coz i delete already.)
I thought i'm the only person who received PM from that guy..........

Ya.....moderator should do something here.......

cefi77

Apr 24, 2009
aiyo guys relax fight over already.and for the recall some of u guys called him a liar when he said that he was faster on a straight line then this other dude so what take it easy ok.and yes i rather have a 18 years old cefiro than a brand new proton ahaha ok ok ok let me guess someone elese are going to cyber kill me.:confused:the point is enjoy what ever car u driveand take it easy ok

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
Sound advice. Can the moderator please lock this thread before things really get out of hand. It is beginning to turn into a kindergarten playground.

Anyone interested pls get in touch with me directly.

Let's all put the whole episode behind us and enjoy our rides whatever car it may be.

Peace bros.
Lets lepak WakSam la bro...having a tea :tee: :biggrin:

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
alright guys i should had kept my comments for myself ok ok i was wrong and i admit all humans make mistakes.at least i am man enough to admit it after all u have the right to love what ever car u want no matter how good they are.so be adult too and move topics alright road brother.tea ??mhh i prefert soya bean tks for the offer.

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
ahahah no it is just with most of proton turbos drivers that's all they think they drive a real sport car because they have turbos inside when their chassis is asking for mercy cause proton are not made for that.and brother i might burn my reaer tires but no proton ever passed me.and even if they do they will still drive a proton.no matter how much money u put in it it will still look like a proton.i know what u are going to reply bla bla and u driving a cefiro yes maybe but i also drive a triumph tr7 with over 5++hp check youtube tr7 power and bring ur proton turbo 900kg 5++hp and see what will happens even my friend GTR35 got kill on straight line.
hmm this is very different from this thread.. u seems to be interested in a proton turbo car afterall

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/271623-proton-putra-2-0-%5Bjpj-approved%5D.html#post3452640

mdadlan

Oct 12, 2005
KeanZ

0 forum posts
Member No.: 71405
Trader Ratings: (0)
My Photos
Add as friend

Re: Proton Putra 2.0 [JPJ Approved]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKS-GT2835R
how much you wan fer it bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimaera1855
hi where can i have a look at it????serious buyer here tq

Bro..u all got a reply from me..Please check it out..Thanks you !!

Bump for today !!!

WOw So Fuckin Funny this guy HAHAHHA...If i have a soupped up cefiro with 400bhp then suddenly defeated by a proton, the next day i'll be a GAY who will moan in the GYM everyday with other MEATHEAD.

Anyway sorry to intterupt the sale of the starlet Glanza which to me a nice ride but i'm curious about the power and capabilities of the car..can it tapau at least honda B16A ??? because u mention that i cant be wrong when i opt for a hot hatch so tell me a story regarding this Hot Hatch of yours, so i can justify the price people are willing to pay...THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all zth member,

Would need all of your kind assistance give a look to my friend satria [ convert to Gti ] , just lost his car on 7 March 09 , time around 5pm - 11pm at Tmn Shamelin Perkasa .

Number Plate: - NAR 9413

Please drop me a sms or call if you notice a satria gti look like below:-

Number - 0126450339 - Isaac

- No front grill cause previously had get stolen
- The original satria 1.3 antenna ( on top of the front door )
- No any sticker
- Colour is skyblue...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience