starcraft brood war

joomba

Known Member
Mar 30, 2004
noobie ques.. how to play in battlenet? :D

SR20Charlie

Mar 23, 2004
Visit site
umm...choose multiplayer from the screen....den click battle.net....register a nick and u're good to go....u need an ori sc disc wif serial number to get on tho...ur brood war cd can be copy nvm....actualli u juz need the ori serial number oni la

a3rosp3c

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Visit site
wazzup guyz..... me also sc player. hehehe. been playing sc for quite long time n still the BEST strategy game played ever...... btw what race u prefer? i used to play terren. c'mon everybody, lets talk more bout this game.
once a starcraft player, always be a starcraft player
:lol:

KingHaruan

Known Member
Nov 29, 2004
Earth
:huh: ehh...got lag or not? long time never enter b/net :o

if no lag...then W.o.W i sure go beli ori wan..

KingHaruan

Known Member
Nov 29, 2004
Earth
Originally posted by a3rosp3c@Jan 9 2005, 09:44
wazzup guyz..... me also sc player. hehehe. been playing sc for quite long time n still the BEST strategy game played ever...... btw what race u prefer? i used to play terren. c'mon everybody, lets talk more bout this game.
once a starcraft player, always be a starcraft player
:lol:
Zerg... :o 4 minit Mutalisk rush... :P heheh...i kena one last time...*&^%$#

gud playa that guy...heh :lol:

a3rosp3c

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Visit site
HAHAHAHA........ zerg player always like that wan. always rush in the begining of game. :P 1 thing i really hate is the lurker rush. DAMN !!! once u kena, then feel like giving up already. since then, i always build scanner or turret asap. :D the best thing bout sc , anything can happen !!! lurkers in 3? sounds impossible? its not ... coz i've seen my fren done that. hehehe. even i also can do it after seen how he did. :lol: neway, it was a good game.

hey kingharuan, u still studying or wat?

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
used to play starcraft..nice game....

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
Entaro Adun.....

Just imagine....
Ai Ai Capten, right away, ai ai capten, right away. Roger that. bskk bssk ... arghhhh.....

Your forces is under attack...... your forces is under attack.....

*send forces to back-up...... and connection got killed by power failure......
Lock back on and watch your ranking goes down.....

robokopf

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
Visit site
haha i'm a zerg player too.
zerg easy and cheap to build. like in chinese they call it "zhin peng" as in the damned creature. their cheap and once killed easily replaced.

famous tactics mostly is the 8 minute guardian or those 4 zergling rush once you've got spawning pool.

there are still people playing now. mostly chronic korean players. they are the best around.

but according to my research, if you know how to use, terran is one of the best race around. they are well balanced and can handle both zerg and protoss.

zerg if played with protoss definitely cannot rush because their zealots are very effective against the hydralisk and zerglings.

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
Originally posted by robokopf@Jan 10 2005, 01:58
haha i'm a zerg player too.
zerg easy and cheap to build. like in chinese they call it "zhin peng" as in the damned creature. their cheap and once killed easily replaced.

famous tactics mostly is the 8 minute guardian or those 4 zergling rush once you've got spawning pool.

there are still people playing now. mostly chronic korean players. they are the best around.

but according to my research, if you know how to use, terran is one of the best race around. they are well balanced and can handle both zerg and protoss.

zerg if played with protoss definitely cannot rush because their zealots are very effective against the hydralisk and zerglings.
bloody korean players....
somehow, they are quite fast, I think they cheat.
Why I say that? Cause quite a number of time, when we are on Battlenet and get them into combat, they seem to be building their armies faster than any one of us and one of my friend is consider as quite good (He's able to go 1 against 3 of us at times). Still he loses to their speed.

robokopf

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
Visit site
you haven't see them play in real life. they are really into into it. i mean they use keyboard shortcut keys and their finger just go nonstop clicking. because they think time is very important. if you play against an expert time is very crucial. the more time u give your opponent the more stronger his defense / attack is.

try download those WCG replay and see. usually they play maps like lost temple where resources are very limited. they sometimes might have to use those miners to attack other people's base. and also if you notice lost temple maps are usually played about maximum 15 minutes. :)

a3rosp3c

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Visit site
[/QUOTE]
bloody korean players....
somehow, they are quite fast, I think they cheat.
Why I say that? Cause quite a number of time, when we are on Battlenet and get them into combat, they seem to be building their armies faster than any one of us and one of my friend is consider as quite good (He's able to go 1 against 3 of us at times). Still he loses to their speed.

zique, they r not cheating laaa. i'm not suprised if they can play damn fast. infact there also malaysian player can play as fast as korean player. actually what they did is they assign their buildings with numbers . for example, they build 4 hatchery n each hatch is assign with numbers. while they r attacking opponent, they quickly make more units by using all the shortcut key. i learn that form my fren....hehehe. u should see 4 urself n u will realize how fast they build units.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how would you reckon that a car which can speed up double of an average car but being thrased just like any other cars on the road

when we was asked to do some stone chips touch up, we nearly faint seeing how badly this was thrashed so called detailer - and regularly wash by them as well

severe marring and swirls

swirls...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience