Stabilizer Bar For Proton Wira For Sale Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Stabilizer Bar For Proton Wira For Sale Cheap!

d-k!d

Feb 28, 2006
can i know what brand? is it safe @ fit to install it at the other model?

Wiras

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
What model you car is? Can I find it for you? This is ciken brand but still fulfill your minimum requirement of your car..Same as other expensive one, but the differences is just a brand..

I also sell the thick one..RM100 per piece..But the RM50 still ok for your car..In case if one cannot see the lower price item in his car (very particular person), then choose the RM100 one..

SMS me or just PM me..

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Wiras said:
Stabilizer bar or Anti-Roll bar for sale for Proton Wira..Good for your car with minimum investment.. :_:

Brand Wira..

If you don't have a stabilizer bar, you tend to have a lot of trouble with body roll in a turn. If you have too much stabilizer bar, you tend to lose independence between the suspension members on both sides of the car. When one wheel hits a bump, the stabilizer bar transmits the bump to the other side of the car as well, which is not what you want. The ideal is to find a setting that reduces body roll but does not hurt the independence of the tires.

Only RM50 for front and RM50 for rear...At shop, the normal price would be RM70-90 per piece..At Kedai Abang's, the price is RM65..The branded one like Zenden would cost you RM100-150..

Please be informed that this is new set from shop..Not taken from my car or from kedai potong..So condition is NEW!!

SMS/Call me at 012-2994398 (Amir) to get one for your Wira..Location Wangsa Maju..SMS prefered as I sometime is in the meeting at the office..

Meet me at night after 8 o'clock..Stock is ok, don't worry..No need to berebut..

These are the real pics from my car..I also use the same anti-roll bar..Front and rear as well..

The rear anti-roll bar...

bro wira, that is rear stabilizer bar and not rear anti roll bar.

cibam

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
aluminium or steel... and can it fit to wira se because of the engine plastic cover?

Wiras

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
Can fit to SE as one of my customer has prove it can..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The current early bird promotion for the 2011 Formula One Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix tickets that offer 50 per cent discounts are coming to an end. So if you’re planning to be at Sepang International Circuit come April 8-10 for the local leg of the Formula One championship, now would be the best time to grab those tickets before the promo ends this Monday, 31 January.

“The promotion ends this Monday...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience