Going twice for early bird promos for F1 tickets

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

The current early bird promotion for the 2011 Formula One Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix tickets that offer 50 per cent discounts are coming to an end. So if you’re planning to be at Sepang International Circuit come April 8-10 for the local leg of the Formula One championship, now would be the best time to grab those tickets before the promo ends this Monday, 31 January.

“The promotion ends this Monday (January 31) so you fans out there still have a few more days to quickly purchase your tickets and follow thousands of others that had snapped up their tickets very much earlier,” said Datuk Ahmad Razlan Ahmad Razali, the Chief Executive Officer of Sepang International Circuit.

This year marks 13 years that SIC has been hosting the race and the promotion was meant as a gesture of goodwill towards the fans that have been supporting the race. Since the promo kicked off in November 2010, tickets could be bought for as low as RM30.

“Unlike previously, the 50 per cent discount covers tickets from seats at the hillstands to the premium seats at the Main Grandstand. To me, it’s definitely an offer that no racing fan will want to miss,” Razlan said, adding that SIC were targeting 100,000 fans for this year’s edition of the race.

The Formula One calendar has an unprecedented 20 races this year, with the Bahrain GP kicking things off on March 13 before heading down under a fortnight later for the Australian GP and then SIC takes over the reigns for Round 3.

Taking into account the 50 per cent discounts on offer, Hillstand tickets for the K2, C1 and C3 area will only cost RM30 while the Grandstand F, that faces Turns 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 as well as part of the front straight, is going for RM200. The Grandstand K2, that faces the opening chicane of Turns 1 and 2, is currently priced at RM300 until the promo ends.

Tickets for the Main Grandstand are going for between RM250 for the Citrine seating area and RM600 for the Ruby area. The Diamond area is already sold out while the Emerald and Sapphire areas are still available at a cost of RM1,600.

If you’re planning to attend the race in April, you can still purchase tickets before the promo ends at the circuit or at SIC’s ticket counter at KL Sentral. Tickets are also available online at www.sepangcircuit.com or can be bought through Ticket Hotline by calling them at 603-8778 2222.

If you’re still unsure about attending the race, additional ticket sales channels will be available from 1 February at Pavilion and Fahrenheit Mall. Other major malls will also be included on that list as well as selected Petronas stations and Redtix outlets.

For more information, log onto www.sepangcircuit.com.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car have bad/worn valve seal problem..(Q1)how much does cost to change the valve seal(cost of oem valve seal+upah pasang) ..i have another head with bad/worn valve but other than that its fine..(Q2)so can use back the valve seal from my previous head to my current head? (Q3)can we do dyno tune if we have bad valve seal coz my car need dyno tuning?

engine is evo 1 , head is evo 3..thanks in advance..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience