ST205 for sale

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
there is a real celica st205 for sale in motor trader......4wd, 3sgte, mostly stock, need alot repair.... i just went to view the car today....price RM55k only.....good price for a super rare car.....check out motor trader........

GroundZro

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Is tht the white one from penang? I am considering tht car also but penang. Might not be the car tht u are referring to tho.

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
yes white 1 is converted n used to own by 1 of the member here called clipguy/freeguy...black 1 original.....

thing need to do to the black 1 is:
1) Radiator
2) Turbo
3) paintjob
4) all tyres crack
5) suspension site
6) power steering pump leaking
7) side skirt crack
8) etc

year made is 94/99
mileage 17X,XXXkm
1 owner

just need to standby around RM10K to maintain it back....what do u expect for a 15years old car......my st205 also spend more than 10k to maintained it back n still not finish yet....

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
Tom's, I tot ur selling ur car...:mad:

Bump: Clipguy's car is ady in Penang:hmmmm:??

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
he advert 97/99 but based on chasis the car produce in japan in july 1994......in his registration card year made is 1995........the seller give wrong info

Bump:
Tom's, I tot ur selling ur car...:mad:

Bump: Clipguy's car is ady in Penang:hmmmm:??
will sell my 205 when the time comes but not this price

Auldlea

Dec 22, 2008
Selangor
he advert 97/99 but based on chasis the car produce in japan in july 1994......in his registration card year made is 1995........the seller give wrong info

Bump:

will sell my 205 when the time comes but not this price
Thanks Tom,
I went to view and drive the car recently but didn't check the Reg card as owner didn't bring it with him. I agree with your findings with the vehicle, additionally near side Fig 8 needs replaced and the Off side just about had it also as the protective rubber boot gone. I also suspect the rear diff bush is near dead although not a big job to change out. And lastly and I assume costly in Malaysia simmilar to the UK, The clutch is near gone!
Interestingly the Owner suggested it was a WRC version which it wasn't ofcourse. After pointing out to him that all 2,500 WRC's were produced in 1994 and his vehicle was meant to be a 1997, he insisted the 1997 year was correct for his vehicle

Perhaps as I am a forigner from the UK he assumes we know nothing of GT4's or sales tricks in general. Tricks and sales cheats are universal and cross the language barriers.
:biggrin:

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
Auldlea...R u the 1 offered him RM52k? he told me a foreigner offer him that price...hahaha....i didn't test drive the car but i drove it like 20meter to the jack to lift the car to look underneath it... hehehe.....but for me i'll still buy it coz rare species and it fun building up a car.....for parts u dun really hav to worry....i do stock up some st205 parts myself:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ps; below is the pic of my gf's ride:biggrin:

Attachments

Auldlea

Dec 22, 2008
Selangor
[QUOTE

ps; below is the pic of my gf's ride:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

I offered him 50K providing the documents are in order but as its actually a 1995, I will be discussing again with the owner when he is back

A great car no doubt, but a fair bit of work to get it back in good shape. I need to put some thought into it wheither its worth the investment.

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
am foreseeing another GT4 in town:biggrin:

btw Tom's, how do i know the real year of manufacturing (as of Toyota's records) for our Celica and not the JPJ records?

Last edited:

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
using toyota EPC(electronic parts cataloque) we key in the chasis no n model code eg ST205-123456 n ST205-ABCDE it will tell production date and that 205 for sale production date is July 1994...u can't run from it....the other simplest way is look at the safety belts it will tell too...

RM50k is also a very good buy....that is the market price for ST202 na

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
[QUOTE

ps; below is the pic of my gf's ride:biggrin:
I offered him 50K providing the documents are in order but as its actually a 1995, I will be discussing again with the owner when he is back

A great car no doubt, but a fair bit of work to get it back in good shape. I need to put some thought into it wheither its worth the investment.[/quote]

Are you interested in toyota MR2....letting my ride go with full original veilside kit n etc

Attachments

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifu....

i hv a mod car but now got bit problem here hope all sifu can gv me a idea here thank you very much.......

when my car rav till 5k rpm (sometime start fr 4k+) it always not smoth n some times sounds like "PopPopPop ...." can any1 help me out ???
tried out used to control the fuel but still the same - or + fuel also same ...... change the plug n cable also the same.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience