ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

ragerunner

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Congratulations, bro Shan! Great new year gift! :biggrin:

Good to know you'll be joining us from now on too, Eddy! :biggrin:

And.. The Corona thread reaches its 150th page on 1-1-11! Hurray!
Long live Corona!
:party:

(And long live Toyota, of course :biggrin:)

mohdhaireenezhaam

Feb 22, 2010
johor
happy new year....hope everybody live hapily....:proud:

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

long live corona............hail corona....:marchmellow:

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

i want to ask sumtin...what rear lower arm suitable if im fitting the ae111 rear disc brake...any info...:confused:

mohdhaireenezhaam

Feb 22, 2010
johor
u want how friendly pictures....huhahuha

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

anybody here got facebook....:rolleyes:

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
Post some friendly pictures laaaaa~~~~
Will do... At the moment, my mom is testin to see if she can use it as her daily drive,till i settle the gt charade...

black910

Known Member
Aug 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
So silent nowdays this thread... feel like stripping the corona interior and dumping a full bucket seat and fly up hill.... so silent... so silent.... :driver:

ragerunner

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Guys.. Why so quiet?

Update.. I spotted a Corona Premio AT211 near my dad's foreman's place.. Looked very much like the "shark head" Camry (2nd gen IIRC) we have in Peninsular.. Wanted to snap a few photos but then the owner came.. Old chap, I asked for permission to snap a few photos to share with fellow Corona enthusiasts but he refused.. Must have thought I wanted to steal his car or something :stupid: He claimed that his Corona was the only AT211 in Klang Valley.. Funny then, cuz all other owners of other rare rides (AE101 Wagon, ST195 Wagon, European Civic FN2R etc) were more than happy to let me capture their rides on film..

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
So silent nowdays this thread... feel like stripping the corona interior and dumping a full bucket seat and fly up hill.... so silent... so silent.... :driver:
Wah bro! That looks like a fun project! Well if u call that weight, im putting in my 12" woofer... The pair with the box nearly weighs 90kg... I wonder what speeds i can do now???
Guys.. Why so quiet?

Update.. I spotted a Corona Premio AT211 near my dad's foreman's place.. Looked very much like the "shark head" Camry (2nd gen IIRC) we have in Peninsular.. Wanted to snap a few photos but then the owner came.. Old chap, I asked for permission to snap a few photos to share with fellow Corona enthusiasts but he refused.. Must have thought I wanted to steal his car or something :stupid: He claimed that his Corona was the only AT211 in Klang Valley.. Funny then, cuz all other owners of other rare rides (AE101 Wagon, ST195 Wagon, European Civic FN2R etc) were more than happy to let me capture their rides on film..
I've been a bit busy with work... Most customers never called near the year end to their accounts... On the 2nd the calls came rushin in....damn busy...
estimate my car will be on the road 1-2 months .. huh long way to go...
Wah fren! Looks like u need sum friendly encouragement! Guys what say we meet up on this saturday to get eddy pumped up to finish the car early?? I really want to test power with eddy b4 i put in the woofers!

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
Ok on.. Let's make this Saturday's TT near Eddy's place instead of Hassan's..oh ya...eddy's place is near hukm...
Who's going?

1. ragerunner
2. corona_ice

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
estimate my car will be on the road 1-2 months .. huh long way to go...
I assume it's due to lack of space that you put in a smaller radiator, right Eddy ? If that's the case, why don't you move the battery to the rear ?

With that kinda power & torque under the hood, I seriously suggest that you do some chasis reinforment or it may end up like those Iswara with VR4 engines; windscreen cracks due to flexing of the chasis.

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
never got the chance to hear the car start... hopefully today can!

talam_buruk

Known Member
Feb 7, 2004
test power.. hahaha . my car still not ready yet, btw my car now in workshorp at kota kemuning, estimate will be 1 months ,before send for tuning

chasis reinforment ?? Yau, what kind of step to do that, can ellobrate more on this ?

Previous I did put the battery at back , but seem like hard to start, that why I decide to put back at front..

Now plan to put back aircond system, don;t know wether it possible to mix with other car aircond system or not.. mean now i only have compressor, the rest i need to fix to fit into the car..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

anyone here got any suggestion where can i remove the original paint from the car and paint a new colour..?

cause i have painted my car 3 times already...so guess its a very thick layer on the body...

anyone have done it before or have any suggestion where to do that..?thanks..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience