SSCUS SEATS (Model: STAR)

LEXITRON_ES

Nov 12, 2004
Have anyone tried this seats b4? is it reliable or just another lousy seats? the SSCUS Star Looks nice...anyone fitted it ? any comments?

moe6

Mar 1, 2005
eh, it's pretty decent for the price. Quite comfortable too. I'll be fitting one in end of the month :P.

btw you know my brother. jb plates. super slammed car. goes by the name of effie :P

SSCUS are locally made... not bad la for the price... cannot be compared with RECARO... one heaven, one land.... but it is better than most imitation LEKALO or SPARKO.... lolz...

looks abit bulky as well... hmm... RECAROs arent bulky, but yet it is comfortable...

prodigy

SSCUS looks pretty decent. I used it for a short period of time. I converted it into a computer chair and found out it was rather uncomfortable and i sold it to one of the forummer here. Can't remember whats his name but he must have gotten a superb deal coz the seats were in super tip top condition. Used like less than 2 months. No stain, no tear or whatsoever.

I'd say for the money you pay, its worth every cent.

murcielago

Jan 19, 2005
hahhah....moe6, ur effie bro? i also know him, anyone driving ES would know him...
moe6 said:
eh, it's pretty decent for the price. Quite comfortable too. I'll be fitting one in end of the month :P.

btw you know my brother. jb plates. super slammed car. goes by the name of effie :P

its a fair price for a fair item, you do get what you pay for.

prodigy said:
SSCUS looks pretty decent. I used it for a short period of time. I converted it into a computer chair and found out it was rather uncomfortable and i sold it to one of the forummer here. Can't remember whats his name but he must have gotten a superb deal coz the seats were in super tip top condition. Used like less than 2 months. No stain, no tear or whatsoever.

I'd say for the money you pay, its worth every cent.
haha... why la suddently convert to computer chair??... bucket seat as computer chair sure uncomfortable lo...
but when u used it for driving, does it feel comfortable??...

Skywalker,

Converted bucket seat for computer games. driving games/sim?. For extra realism, should pakai helmet oso!! kakakakaka....

prodigy

I bought the SSCUS bucket seats solely to be used as a computer chair and i didn't put it in my car. Thought it was rather cool to have a bucket computer seats. I modified the mountings so that it fits the chair leg. At the end of the day, it wasn't that comfortable because it was too high up and the tilt of the chair isn't suitable for long hours in front of the computer.

lolz... u bought SSCUS jz for ur computer chair...

my computer chair cost rm15 only.... hahaha... plastic chair...

even SSCUS i also cannot afford for my car... how sad....

razr_sped

Jun 30, 2006
yo...bucket seat for driving le...
not for driving sim le...
keke...

yalah...wer got moo to buy bucket seat ohh...
those cheap2 1 tat i can seat ady habis cerita lo...

alexklg

Feb 13, 2006
wooo... i'm also thinking of getting some bucket seats for my neo... but not sure whether these seats are comfortable or not... anyone with these bucket seats wanna give their comments on the level of comfort using such seats?

allo.

im driving civic eg.juz changed the rims recently,problem is that rear tyre hit the body when the car bumps,had lift the rear suspension (3 jari) but still kena.front tyre ok.dont think coz of the offset,since last owner of the rims oso driving eg.. what to do ey?already ketuk and potong a bit..but still kena.