SRM gonna be launch dis Sunday

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
gotta sell my wheels...sigh...1.3 also 94bhp...my 1.5 snail oni 80bhp

so it uses campro...............hope they really hv the CPS in it, then i think it will be good n powerful........

ur monster 850 bhp wan la... why have to sell? hahaha...

eh...
they said satria still producing?

SRM = Satria Replacement model right? then why satria??? lolz

Like the Gen.2, Proton has got the styling right, thanks to the Lotus Design Studio no doubt. The lines are curvy and purposeful, carving a handsome front. The rear is no less attractive, somewhat comparable to the new BMW 1-series. No specs have been revealed so far, but I expect 1.3litre and 1.6litre CAMPRO variants, without CPS (Proton's Camshaft Profile Switching system). The SRM was initially supposed to come bundled with the CAMPRO with CPS, but sources say it is not ready for prime time just yet. From another source, the interior oozes Lotus-DNA, much like the Gen.2. Just hope for better plastics!

I would keep my finger crossed that the engine would be a real CAMPRO, and not the previous CAMPRO-tapi-tak-Pro.

Proton Kangkung Boleh !!!

guys why not we all say ...finally "Kangkung" have BORN & ALIVE

Heh...KangKung Boleh...KangKung Boleh

mmm nothing happen today la.....its my bad la because posting without strong information......so sorry everybody......maybe proton will launch it in the klims event.....the SRM look like one of Rover model...................

hahaha... kena con by 7jz... hahahaha.....

last time i saw SRM on the newspaper... donno when was it...

Proton Kangkung Boleh !!!

Few weeks ago, called to a car dealer at Australia... while they put me on hold, I was listening to their advertisement then heard that they had launched an enchanced version of Gen-2 at February 2006 and also new Satria was launched at March 2006. Can anyone staying at Australia verufy this?

hahaha... xpression... u there or not? hahaha...

SRM ? mana? hahahahahahahahahah......... SRM = Siapa Rasa Malu hahahahahaha

dont say that la... PROTON SRM = Satria Replacement Model Aka Proton Kangkung...!!!
hahaha....

Wowee, funny posts, thread becum like MiRC already.

The SRM was initially supposed to come bundled with the CAMPRO with CPS, but sources say it is not ready for prime time just yet.
Maybe that's why they claim it will be powered by campro engines found in the gen 2. Pretty silly if they release the SRM without CPS since the new Waja has CPS.

Few weeks ago, called to a car dealer at Australia... while they put me on hold, I was listening to their advertisement then heard that they had launched an enchanced version of Gen-2 at February 2006 and also new Satria was launched at March 2006. Can anyone staying at Australia verufy this?
Funny how this could be true. Did their ad say they "launched" or "will launch"?

FuGZ said:
Maybe that's why they claim it will be powered by campro engines found in the gen 2. Pretty silly if they release the SRM without CPS since the new Waja has CPS.

the new waja campro has CPS ah?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom