Spray Paint Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Spray Paint Promotion

Wicked Paints

Mar 31, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
New spray paint shop opening promotion. Location near USJ Subang Jaya.

2K Metallic with Pearl effect and elastomer primer on a full sized 4 door saloon for less than RM2,000.

We also do two tones for less than RM2,000. [caution: JPJ tak lepas]

Regular 2K Metallic will be few hundred ringgit cheaper.

We do proper spray paint job starting with paint stripping, cementing, multi-coat primer, followed by spray painting and lacquer then multi-stage polishing.

All spray painting job is supervised by a sifu with cert in metal and car works.

The estimated waiting time is 1week with at least 3-4 days notice before sending in your car.

For exact pricing;
Call 012 288 4095 (Dan)

Attachments

zany86

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
kelisa with flat grey inside out and engine bay...side mirror and spoiler fluorescent orange...pm me the price..no body work needed..

johnkor

Known Member
Oct 8, 2008
what brand of paint you guys using ? give some example ? and aslo body filler brand as well

Wicked Paints

Mar 31, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
what brand of paint you guys using ? give some example ? and aslo body filler brand as well
I apologize in advance for I am going use a common question dreaded by customers; what is your budget?

There are many brands of paints used exclusively for coating automotives. The popular choices are like GSF, then there's the pricier ones like Kansai. There are also the pricey yet exclusive ones like House of Kolor.

The base coat and lacquer used are normally the same brand as the paint of choice.

You can specify any brand of paint of your choice. Our paint supplier specializes solely on automotive paints so I am pretty sure they got exactly what you want and can mix any formulation you desire, i.e. matt, gloss, etc

Its important to note that the quality of a paint job is mainly dependent on the workmanship and facility. Surface preparation is paramount. It takes at least a week to finish a paint job. Just like an automotive manufacturing plant, the whole job should be done fully enclosed indoors, not just the spraying part.

Our indoor painting and surface preparation area can only fit four cars max. Majority of the time, the paint is just left to cure and looks ready to go from the outside. However, good automotive paints are very sensitive to heat and could cure unevenly at temperatures as low as 50C. That is we find it crucial to house the painted vehicle in a shop lot fully enclosed until the paint has fully cured.

ed9600

Known Member
Apr 3, 2006
Can you quote me spray for whole gen2 exterior, metalic gray. Cheap2 one sudah

FGT

500 RPM
May 19, 2007
Hi dan,

Does your paintwork comes with a warranty?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

good day guys,im using B16B engine i wanna change those standard extractor and i saw several custom made/brand selling in mudah.com.my but i dunno which one to choose.im prefer those custom made than those from "kedai potong" coz is too costly,its just for my daily use..4-2-1 is my choice.does anyone can suggest me which brand,few brand around and i dunno which one is better.thank for the help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience