Sport car for fresh grads

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I've just thought of something. Usually they tow the front for FWD car and tow the back for RWD cars isn't it? For 4WD cars, how they tow it?

Have seen some transported on the Lorry....:biggrin:

Funny thing is that I have see one car towing a Myvi...guess what...the rear tyres are
starting to screech and smokes are coming out until they stop and check...

I have no idea why the rear tyre of the myvi is not spinning but is like it has been locked.
Only 1 side..not both side...

if both side maybe is RWD Myvi :rofl:

Have seen some transported on the Lorry....:biggrin:

Meaning if cars like Evo, WRX STI, Skyline GT-R broke down, they can only be transported back using that way?

Funny thing is that I have see one car towing a Myvi...guess what...the rear tyres are

I have no idea why the rear tyre of the myvi is not spinning but is like it has been locked.

Maybe converted 4WD from Boon X4. :biggrin:

One side Brakes jammed?

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Meaning if cars like Evo, WRX STI, Skyline GT-R broke down, they can only be transported back using that way?

Maybe converted 4WD from Boon X4. :biggrin:

Not too sure on that...

4WD cannot pass JPJ/Puspakom. Good luck making your car illegal.

Do 2WD then after pass already, then convert 4WD....so it become an legal illegal.....:biggrin:

But is something that the JPJ can't check right?

Even though it is illegal, there are people out there who dares to do so.

We even have one illegal 4WD car selling in ZTH right now.

here
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/438172-proton-perdana-tt-awd.html

Where is DanzEterna. Maybe can ask his comments about this Perdana.

If it was modded last time, then it was legal back then if i recall correctly. Now any 4WD conversion is illegal.

The seller commented there already. He said when go puspakom, just remove the 4WD system and plug in back again after inspection. From what he said, I think his perdana is the 1st generation SEI type which I think is plug and play for 4WD installation.

But is something that the JPJ can't check right?

Yup, but they will just summon you go Puspakom check.....hahahahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

The seller commented there already. He said when go puspakom, just remove the 4WD system and plug in back again after inspection. From what he said, I think his perdana is the 1st generation SEI type which I think is plug and play for 4WD installation.

Ah! where got plug and play 4WD...heh! heh!
4WD means the long shaft, rear drive shaft all on already.
Just disengage from engine? I don't think so. Unless remove all first....

Yup, but they will just summon you go Puspakom check.....hahahahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Ah! where got plug and play 4WD...heh! heh!
4WD means the long shaft, rear drive shaft all on already.
Just disengage from engine? I don't think so. Unless remove all first....

I think I got the wrong idea already, sorry for that.
But the 4WD Perdana looks well hidden. From the back picture, you can't even see the rear differential. Not easy for JPJ to spot it unless they are very expert.

But the 4WD Perdana looks well hidden. From the back picture, you can't even see the rear differential. Not easy for JPJ to spot it unless they are very expert.

Put real low bodykit and lower the car...then cant check on the road :rofl:

Some JPJ officers are very good at spotting these things. And Puspakom are all experts. Don't waste time trying your luck. 99% chance they'll fail you

Some JPJ officers are very good at spotting these things. And Puspakom are all experts. Don't waste time trying your luck. 99% chance they'll fail you

They fail us and yet they themselves have a converted wira with 4WD with Evo engine :banghead:

4wd can be done, if you're a mid-high police rank (inspector & above) or work in JPJ or puspakom
as an officer, during roadblock the JPJ officers will let u go.

but if according to law its definately illegal.

4wd can be done, if you're a mid-high police rank (inspector & above) or work in JPJ or puspakom

Any idea whether Puspakom got any position available? :rofl:
Yet they are rich with all sort of mods...

Need to make friends with them then :rofl:

Put real low bodykit and lower the car...then cant check on the road :rofl:

This is probably one of the way. And make sure your car looks very stock. If possible, use stock exhaust as well. :rofl:

I feel like I want to work in JPJ because car knowledge can be applied in that job. :biggrin:

They fail us and yet they themselves have a converted wira with 4WD with Evo engine :banghead:

Because they all pakat together already.

Then do you know any Perdana owners who did 4WD conversion before and uses it on the road?
I remember that you once said you know someone who manage to swap in a 6A13TT into Perdana but he got some sort of approval from Proton engineering department isn't it? Can the same thing be done with 4WD conversion?

Any idea whether Puspakom got any position available? :rofl:
Yet they are rich with all sort of mods...

Need to make friends with them then :rofl:

They must be like some sort of expert in car chassis codes and engine codes.

yeah the guy's perdana with 6a13tt is a sleeper car stock bodykit with stock pv6 rims.
i dont know how he manage to do it but it was approved by proton.

i dont think can be done with 4wd. but y not give it a try....

Top Bottom