Spoon Yellow colour code?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Wanted Ek9

Known Member
Does anyone here knows the colour code for Spoon Yellow?I'm going to paint my car soon,so i don't want to make any mistake.And please recommend me a paintshop that does a very good jobThanks guys..

spoon didnt paint their car yellow. honda did. its phoenix yellow Y-56.

That's a mostly asked question.

And J101 is right, spoon actually never did anything by themselves. I wonder why so many people like spoon stuff coz basically what they did is modifying the existing Honda OEM parts.

prolly spoon is the only company that has fancy duckbill spoiler, vtec controller, ecu and the infamous black regamaster :driver:

C'monlah.. where in the world you are going to find an aftermarket company called 'cap sudu' and can still be active in motorsports.. :P

IT's the brand, people! LOL.

yups, it's the brand name that sounds greater than what they actually can do, and lots of people are crazy about it.

They basically take the OEM honda parts, enhance it and balance the performance parts, nothing more. yups their stuff is great, but there are lots of other better performance parts in the market to be chosen from.

rumours that i heard,they send to usj for engineering work such as throttle body..then send it back to japan as Spoon product..hihi

rumours that i heard,they send to usj for engineering work such as throttle body..then send it back to japan as Spoon product..hihi

Hahaha, so in other words, Spoon products are originally 'Sudu Sukan' products from USJ, Spoon rebadged them.. LOL.

ya lor. when other non-honda car use desmond regamaster, honda fans will say they r ah beng because using spoon rims, which it iss not its desmond regamaster which spoon rebadge it to spoon.. damn...

Top Bottom