Spiderman & Cicakman invaded my car!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
I just did my DIY cleaning my ride interior yesterday wich were vacuuming, polishing the plastic/vinil trim and etc. But one thing really make me wonder was that how come there was sooo many spider net inside my car. Under the dashboard, under the armrest, on the spare tyre compartment and at all hidden corners inside the cabin. In fact, I also found a gecko corpse in my spare tyre compartment! Now that’s explained where the deadbody smell come from which my rear passenger complaining about week ago.
So guys, can u all share <st1:City><st1:place>ur</st1:place></st1:City> tip of how to avoid these invader from getting inside our car? I don’t want to imagine if someday, while traveling 100kph, suddenly feel something crowling on my neck or legs!! Arkk..!! Totally hate insect!! Any insect reppelent?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
use shieldtox....

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
er.. any odourless solution? Kindda alergic with those kind of smell actually. Not even have any air freshner inside my car bcoz of this particular factor..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
sebastian,
You'll be lucky that the gecko is only crawling up your leg. You'll be freaked out (or maybe turned on) if suddenly, the gecko gives you a blow job. hahahaha

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
haha, yeah next to come will be rats

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
Holy shit! That would b big gecko then! and a slut too! ekekek..
Forget to mention, the dead gecko that i found got stab wounds on his chest, whic is mean there is another gecko still at large somewhere inside my cabin.. with the murder weapon!
Come on lah friends! Gimme any practical solutions. Cheap and easy way are most welcome.

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
already put westcoast suggestion into my list. Hopefully can get one without odour. Would like to hear another suggestions so that i can try it one by one. You guys knowlah spider, they can build the nest in just one night! I m also always driving alone. only once or two times got passanger onboard with me in a week. So my next and rear seat will be empty most of the time.

Last edited:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
sebastianloeb : may i know where u normally park ur car? i mean.. like near trees or where ar?

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
No. Just park in my car porch and my office yard. er.. waitt.. those flowers on my house yard also consider trees ka?

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
u're lucky.. mine got cockroach and mosquitoes :confused_smile:
i usually spray sheltox and leave windows open overnight.. no pencuri, park in garage. u can try water base propellant

John_Smith

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
USJ
Visit site
You could try pandan leaves...
My mom said it's actually cockroach repellent...if it works for cockroaches, then spider and geckos would have stayed away too...i think

It's cheap...and i'm using it since about 2~3 yrs back. No need to buy ambi pur refill every mth...just change the pandan leaves weekly.

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
hmmm...pandan leaves, never heard of that before...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
sebastian,
One weekend, try to open all car doors, windows and boot. Then, remove all carpet and whatever else you can remove from your car. Using an insect spray, spray a bit of here and there at corners of interior panels. Try spray a bit and see if it would bring out any living things. Then try to spray into the dashboard from under it. Don't spray on top of the dash board cos it may spoil your dashboard. After spraying, use a table fan or a good fan to blow your car till the smell is blown out of your car.

Last edited:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Mine have ants whn i put below the tree once..nightmare...drive back alarm arm and disarm but it self at midnight and some more alarm also...

I have a fren more worst...'siu keong' tons of it!!!....use 1 bottle of sheildtox also cant kill all...

Last edited:

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
Damn! The ants hv cloned ur remote control already?
To avoid ants i think the best way is to keep the car free from foodslah. But i really wonder what actually attract these small spider building their nest inside my car. Theres no food source in there. They might even starve to death before they can catch something..

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Damn! The ants hv cloned ur remote control already?
To avoid ants i think the best way is to keep the car free from foodslah. But i really wonder what actually attract these small spider building their nest inside my car. Theres no food source in there. They might even starve to death before they can catch something..
yup...just like playing catch catch at my car alarm sensor...stupid antz....
actually, i seldom use my wira...for family use onli...and somemore no foods allow and using leather seats...

for spider arh...very hard to talk as sometimes whn we open our door...there will be some stupid thing will come in though like our cars is a 5star hotel to them...shit spider....

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton is set to buy over Renault’s remaining 25 per cent stake in the Renault Formula One Team with a signing ceremony due this Wednesday to formalise the deal, according to French newspaper Le Figaro.

Furthermore, the report goes on to claim that Proton’s Group Lotus will be moving in as the title sponsor in a 30 million Euro (RM128 million) a year deal over the next five years.

“We’ll be there next...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience