SP Mat Sound Proofing Promotion-RM298+Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

SP Mat Sound Proofing Promotion-RM298+Installation

vic72t

Apr 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
can give me a quote for the full installation of SP for my toyota Camry 2.2 year 99. In the full installation cost, can you provide detail on which part of the car installation works is being carry out. Thanks in advance

jojo9984

5,000 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
can give me a quote for the full installation of SP for my toyota Camry 2.2 year 99. In the full installation cost, can you provide detail on which part of the car installation works is being carry out. Thanks in advance
check your pm bro..

cooljoey

Sep 16, 2006
wow joe.. from suspension damper and now have own shop doing sound proofing liao.. good for you. got good offer for me to do my camry 07 model ah?? got bit of ori padding already inside, but still find it noisy when hit above 120.. hope to catch up with u again

jojo9984

5,000 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
wow joe.. from suspension damper and now have own shop doing sound proofing liao.. good for you. got good offer for me to do my camry 07 model ah?? got bit of ori padding already inside, but still find it noisy when hit above 120.. hope to catch up with u again
hi bro..not my shop la..my fren's shop..haha..erm..mayb u would wanna do 4 doors soundproofing 1st..its RM298:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all pros out there, i need an advice from all of you as i plan to get a new car. My budget is around 60-80k. Ford, Kia, Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Pegeot and Proton; which one is better and worth the price. I'm looking for long term, hope you guys can help out.

Thank you in advance..!!!:biggrin::biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience