Sony Xplode

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
CraZieThug5057 said:
no that was a sugestion in case if u wan to get a better HU only for speakers maybe u migth stick ti the 3 way speaker that we mention ealier..thanks

coz i havent expereince the sony xplod yet so i havent got a review for u wait till i get one of those then ill tell ya but from my point of view xplod stuff is affordable quality products comes wiff waranty and easy to find in audio shops unlike other brand there are some that u might dun have !...in shops around town
Hehehe...Ok... Now I understand....Hehehehe...Blur la..... :albertein

im using MEX R1 and i don't have any problem watching DVD while driving. Installed the item myself. Don't connect the parking cord to your handbrake. If you do then you can only watch when stationary. Monitors frm Japan also have these function, like Addzest that im using now but somehow the shop managed to make it on and watchable while driving. Zone to Zone works like this, you can make your rear passengers watch DVD while you in front listen to radio or audio CD if you have cd changer. By the way, my dad's car using Sony low end HU, CDX 380 and the bass output is powerful for the speakers im using. Im using Carrozeria, and i have to put D bass to middle and bass setting very low, then can enjoy sound. HU not bad, but wish can have frequency settings like Pioneer HU.

holer

tikuruok said:
im using MEX R1 and i don't have any problem watching DVD while driving. Installed the item myself. Don't connect the parking cord to your handbrake. If you do then you can only watch when stationary. Monitors frm Japan also have these function, like Addzest that im using now but somehow the shop managed to make it on and watchable while driving. Zone to Zone works like this, you can make your rear passengers watch DVD while you in front listen to radio or audio CD if you have cd changer. By the way, my dad's car using Sony low end HU, CDX 380 and the bass output is powerful for the speakers im using. Im using Carrozeria, and i have to put D bass to middle and bass setting very low, then can enjoy sound. HU not bad, but wish can have frequency settings like Pioneer HU.

yeah ur tha man!.......ur nick sound familiar man "tikuruok" is a bidayuh word...ru bidayuh?...

Hadi2Fast2Furious said:
Hi there,
I just changed to Sony Xplode HU. Now that my rear speakers are starting to break up, I wonder what speakers is good for my HU? Thinking of a 3way. Is the Sony Xplode 3way good? It sells at around RM238. Any recomendations guys? :tee:

today i saw malaysia ebay has sold this item,xplod 3 ways,branded new only rm150.u can go their car electronic place to search look for more detail.He sold many units.

eh

eh mu dayak saan ki>?...singai kah?......oku saan singai ....so mu ogi barang dapod kangtau da oku keh?

kelvinsin said:
today i saw malaysia ebay has sold this item,xplod 3 ways,branded new only rm150.u can go their car electronic place to search look for more detail.He sold many units.
Thanks Bro,
Will check....

Top Bottom