Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Sony XM-SW1 Monoblock Amplifier

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Where space is a premium, the Sony XM-SW1 does extremely well. As today's cars are getting more and more refined with reduced levels of noise, vibration and harshness, it is no longer necessary to have very loud sound systems. However, there's always room for improvement when it comes to stock audio system's.

There is now an economical way to add power for your subwoofer with the Sony XM-SW1 amplifier without taking up too much real estate in your car. With a footprint of just 188mm x 163 cm, this amp can fit snugly just about anywhere in the car, be it under the seat or hidden in a corner in the trunk.

Especially suitable for pick up trucks, hatchbacks, small sized cars, MPV's and normal sedans as well, this amplifier puts out a decent and punchy 350 Watts MAX / 140 Watts RMS @4Ohm through a single channel. Although not earth shattering , this amount of power is sufficient to drive a wide number of entry level 10"-12" subwoofers on the market.

Enjoy some pictures of the unit below :

Visit Sony's Official website for this product at :
XM-SW1 : Xplod™ Amplifier : Car & Marine Entertainment : Sony Asia Pacific

Manufactured in Sony's plant in Thailand, this amp is CEA certified so you can be assured that it can deliver the promised power. Now , we come to the most exciting part. These amp's are priced at a tempting RM280 only for a limited period only.

Call me now at 0123913788 to deal. COD at Ara Damansara / Niu Ze Xui / Kelana Square is preferred. Other nearby areas such SS2 / Tropicana / Bandar Utama / Centrepoint / Kota Damansara / Subang SS15 / Sunway can also be arranged . For courier throughout Peninsular Malaysia, an additional RM15 is required while RM20 will be required for Sabah and Sarawak.

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Still hav 1 unit in stock ..

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Ready stock! Call now for Ramadhan promo!

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Hi guys, we are back from our Raya break and items are available for deal now!

Sep 24, 2012
Sarawak
Hi.
1. Still have this item in stock?
2. If so, best price?
3. Any recommendation for a suitable sub for it(free-air preferably)?

Cheers,
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all my friends in here..

I like to let's u all know that custom BR racing clutch was very disapointed:bawling:. I had used this kind of clutch for my H22A vtec turbo. 1st time i send it to BR to rebuild my racing clutch, it was vry
slipped. Langsung x bleh nak boost. Then i resend it for a second time to BR and he said my clutch cover need to upgred, ok. i let him to upgred. When fix it to my car, u know what happend? my padle clutch keras gila babi..xbleh tekan..last time used...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience