Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD...ETC selling here!! cheap!~

justlikeu

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
Subang Jaya
izzit still available?! i looking for pioneer cd player... thanks...

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
looking for

i am looking for MTX sub and component speaker!!!!i want to find out the price for MTX T8512-44 sub and rockford fostgate X162S component set and rockford T15004 amp!!!!pm me the best price for all items!!!

shay

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
miri
PM me the price for kenwood KVT-935DVD & KVT-735DVD
tq

reway1628

Nov 11, 2005
Hu

bro im looking for pioneer or clarion HU that can play mp3 with budget around RM500... pm me ur best price.

jepun1977

Nov 29, 2005
bro im looking to upgrade my car speaker. now im driving Chaverolet Aveo. im looking for the component set for front and normal set for rear. brand wise i dunno but expected something for good quality and cheap price. Size for the front and back i dunno but hope that u will find it for me. budget for all is below RM500. planning to upgrade within this week...thanx

convict

Known Member
May 31, 2005
Mid Valley
hi,
Im looking for all this, pls give me yr best price.
-Alpine Active Subwoofer SWD-1600
-Kenwood KFC-P5051E component
-Alpine spx-137 5" component
-Pioneer TS-C1653 component

Serious buyer.
Thanks

satriaSssEeeZzz

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L/Cyberjaya
bro,

how much is the cheapest pioneer vcd+dvd and vcd player only?... (pioneer) serious buyer here... please pm me your contact number

kissmys

500 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
kepong!
Visit site
jepun1977 said:
bro im looking to upgrade my car speaker. now im driving Chaverolet Aveo. im looking for the component set for front and normal set for rear. brand wise i dunno but expected something for good quality and cheap price. Size for the front and back i dunno but hope that u will find it for me. budget for all is below RM500. planning to upgrade within this week...thanx
bro!! got 1 new brand call hard rock city! component set 6" RM299

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my seat belt no longer pulls back by itself..after releasing, it only retracts a little bit at a vr slow pace...

so, is there anyway to repair it back to new/good working condition?? bare in mind, it should not compromise the stopping ability when it is pulled/jerked...safety first...

i havent reli seen the seat belt mechanism b4..so i was wondering, wat affects the ability of the seat belt to retract?? shud b a spring rite?? if so then it shud b rather easy to replace a new spring so that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience