something to share

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

r3dster

500 RPM
it was last wednesday night.or was it thursday night.was on my way to pick up gf.wanna go for a drink.it was around 12 midnight.i was at the traffic light in front of concorde seksyen 9 shah alam.there's a straight road there.lights were red.then green.so i press my accelerator pedal.was driving around 80.then there was this black car.some old car la.i dunno what car.i think it's a toyota.i think.or a fiat.those square-ish car la.eventho it's old but can see that the owner took good care of it.shiny.but can tell it's old la.
ok so i was driving.he was behind me.tailgating.(im driving a kelisa)it's a small road so 80 was quite fast la.then i got kinda of this chellenged feeling.(you know those feelings when you get when someone tailgates you in the middle of the night right..)so i pressed on the accl hard lo.but kept my senses that i'm still on a small road.was up to 100.then he overtook me.i pressed harder but didn't dare to floor it.he was ahead of me by a car.he had sporty rims on it and i he moded his exhaust system.
i was like.wah lau wey...old car like that going that fast.then it striked me...shit man this guy crazy...eventhou he's fast but the car got no stability at all..you know those square-ish cars.where got stable right?i thought..what if he lose control of the car?sure turtle one...i was still at 100 the junction to gf place was about 500m away.so i slowed down and signal la.he was still going fast.you know those small soft orange pole thing where they put to divide the road right?
so he was still fast i was abt 50m away.it's a 2 lane road with the third lane already divided by the pole for ppl to make right turn.he was heading for that pole.me and my mouth was going 'bam accident!' and was hehe..then suddenly he really hit that pole.i was like f*ck!wtf?wtf?i think he panicked,he swereved the car to the left(pole was on the right)and there was a car on his left back bumper.luckly he didn't hit that car..the driver(left back)was slow so he braked.the old car driver then panicked again..(i think)then swereved back to the right.lost control...the car skidded sideways and as i feared...the turtle thing?the car actually flipped.infront of me.
i was cursing like hell.luckily i was slow at that time!if not..sure i'll end up in the mess with him.the cool part was that you can actually see the car levitated on air.like flying.only upside down.for a few secs and then blam...screeeeecccchhhhhh....then i made my right turn picked up my gf.went back to the scene.i think the driver's okay...i hope so.
but shit wey...scary!!.i feel sorry for the guy.if only i recorded it.didn't took photos since i was in schock.cud've posted it.total lost!

so the moral of what i went through is.if you want to drive fast.use your brains.think of the capability of your ride before doing anything stupid.
so ppl.....please.drive with your brain turned on.

mostly at night from istana to section 7 (new place) .. less people use. n the road is clear without any traffic congestions.the road use for illegal street racing. it happens. every night. coz the road is the longest straight road. with 3-4 traffic lights. normally the ones who stayed in shah alam,they know how to drive n act. but sometimes. old lady + old man,damn their driving style. u can know,without seeing left n right. suddenly go to ur lane without having doubts that nothing will happen,n just "suka suka" to cut ur lines. damn.

sumtimes was thinking.. i know im born in 1983. those makcik-pakcik elderly olderly should be knowing rules of driving. but seems nowdays,they need to take back the driving classes.

i know coz im staying in sec7. below Menteri Besar house.

might be that time u r so unlucky.. hahahah.. CHEERS!

wah!!! u watch live man!! better then those movie in cinema!!!
but then drive fast must c situation.. n drive safely..
lucky u man!!!

fuhyoo.... tokyo drift arr??.... go airborne some more... tokyo drift also lose....

drive safely on road....

another brainless fast driver. skywalker, maybe he watch too much FFTD oledi.

Life is too boring kua??? or I think the driver has got spare hands or limbs, so he wanted to loose e few of them....

shud've taken photos.but then i think it's kinda rude.so i didn't.somemore i was kinda scare the guy might blame me for arousing the speed demon in him.you know how peole can be right.always blame others for their own mistake.my gf got freaked out.she was going WHAT LA YOU!!NEXT TIME!!DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!.i was like....wasn't my fault...wasn't my fault...wasn't my fault...right guys?i mean...i he shud have thought of the consequences right....but then...i still feel guilty for what happened to him...shite!

wanted to...but all shaken up.plus shocked.plus ppl around already stopped and go help.cannot think straight edi....i don't know.usually if i were to be around when something like that happens i'd go help if there wasn't any or i'm the one nearest.but i think before the car even finish screeching also ppl already running towards that car.how nice of them...

malaysian spirit... whatever rubbish happen also will become a HUGE gathering!!!

you didnt notice those camera men and crews ar ? it's the shooting of fast and stupid : kl accident maa

think he must be drunk!.........but anyway, he shouldn't have panic; u hit that rubber pole; u'll only get marks...........not much harm
but anyway, I had this similiar incident happened in front of me; just that the car didn't flip over.

was driving a vios; happened in my hometown. Late at night after Mahjong session; driving towards town to have burgers with 2 friends in the car. Drizzling too but no too heavy.was turning into a corner when my friend informed me that the road is quite slippery on rainy days so asked me to drive slow....think was only at 50 or 60.
Behind me came a kenari, quite fast somemore.....than we were like joking: "See, he drive so fast, later sure buang one....."
Shit really happened, after the corner that I turned; there's another left corner turn.......the car actually drivd up the curb as he didn't managed to turn left!
The funny thing is, the kenari got stuck up there as the 2 front wheels are on air after running straight into the curb.
We just mind our business and continue going into town for our burger as we felt that the idiot deserve it........got his GF(I think) inside the car also, so he must be quite malu...........

well this the idiots malaysian,do first think later
hmm 1 thing in my mind 1 2 ask for a long time how come when theres an accidents happen the vouchers will come in just under 5 min
how they get the info so fast that theres an accidents happen in the place??? :/

kelvio......when u saw a big accident, what would u usually do?....
for some, they would be right on the phone calling families/friends either informing them not to use that road or even brag about the incident.....
U'll be amaze how fast words can travel..............

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom