Some car shots from Perth..concept,old skool,rally,custom..enjoy..56k users BEWARE!!

jack-jack

Known Member
May 10, 2006
more M U S T A N G

hahaha nice man...

ckwei

Mar 8, 2006
looks like u went to gloucester park for the special stage.. how was it? i didn't have the chance of going there, only went to langley for the first 2 days =/ the motorshow sucked didn't it? a bad way to waste my 15 bucks :(

extremeondirt

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Western Aus
looks like u went to gloucester park for the special stage.. how was it? i didn't have the chance of going there, only went to langley for the first 2 days =/ the motorshow sucked didn't it? a bad way to waste my 15 bucks :(
hey ckwei,

yeap,i was at gloucester park, stages and service park throughout the rally..was actually an official for the event therefore i have access to most of the places for free with my official pass.

going to the motorshow is like going to NAZA showroom..that was my impression..i kinda expected it but i went to see the concept cars..

btw,are u a studying in perth..mayb we shud have a zth.com TT here..hahah

cheers,

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After a short break from last Oct’s major HKS dominated 2-day weekend time attack event with NOB taking center stage piloting monstrous HKS GT1000+ GTR that had inspired the entire competition and the turnout was huge.

it certainly was the greatest event in the history of our existence. Now...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience