Smt Piggyback

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Mivec36

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Subang Jaya
anyone out there know where to get this piggyback ?

and also where to tune it ?

im helping my fren to find for it...

since that piggyback can be put together with the siemens ecu...

driving a gen2 btw

Racedude

7,000 RPM
Sep 26, 2006
You Can get it from the Dealer in Sunway, GT Auto. Look for Toby. I'm using one in my VR4.

Racedude

7,000 RPM
Sep 26, 2006
No Problem Bro. You can have them do the tuning or you can do it yourself.I also bought a wideband lambda for that. Cost me more than the ecu hahaha.

eddie_vtec

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2005
GT AUTO can tune smt6...my fren use this smt6 at his putra 1.8 na and tune at GT AUTO sunway....

Mivec36

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Subang Jaya
hows the piggyback ? good ?

if i install in a gen2...i can fully tune it or just fine tune...

since gen-2 is using siemens ecu...not much can do liao if use other piggyback..

Mivec36

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Subang Jaya
any other piggyback that can ngam with the siemens ecu ar ?

piggyback that is better then smt ?

schargeD_93

Mar 30, 2007
No Problem Bro. You can have them do the tuning or you can do it yourself.I also bought a wideband lambda for that. Cost me more than the ecu hahaha.
bro, wats a wideband lambda??? am usin smt6 on 4g93 SC... how can i self tune??? i notice that one cable is required to plug into the piggyback and the other end to laptop... any idea where to get this cable???

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
You can get the cable and download the software from Perfect Power or ask GT to do one for you la. Its a serial cable with 5 wiring only.

Blackie, Toby still doing SMT6 and I taught that a I was one of the last few units he tuned? Cheers : )

Battousai

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.durifto.blogspot.com
I'm using a SMT6 in my car and IMHO it does its job adequately well. No problems running it so far, and tuning was done at GT Auto also.

Offtopic:
Sifoo Jack how's life man? Long time no see. How's the monsta coming along?

schargeD_93

Mar 30, 2007
You can get the cable and download the software from Perfect Power or ask GT to do one for you la. Its a serial cable with 5 wiring only.

Blackie, Toby still doing SMT6 and I taught that a I was one of the last few units he tuned? Cheers : )
i got the s/ware from power perfect... as for the cable, i have no idea where to get it... my socket looks like this at the piggy's end
[/URL][/IMG]

gspot

Known Member
Jan 5, 2004
PJ
Bros,
Just wanna tumpang.. i know GT auto does tuning on the dyno for the smt rite? Am wonderin' if Toby can do a on-road tuning?? Last time, YS Khong used to do on-road tuning before he 'retired'. Somehow, prefer 'actual' on-the-road tuning compared to the dyno which is rather under 'simulated conditions'. Am asking on behalf of a friend...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
they do cater for on-d-road tuning.. before they had d dyno it was done this way.. dyno is more accurate and safer (coz OTRT has lotsa traffic on d road)... anyway, they do cater for this request as well... jes give them a buzz..

A Post Every 5 Mins

anyone i can deal with to get some good brand new semi slicks or drag radials... here im out of ideas and ways already as supplier around all out of stocks.... those like dunlop d01j, toyo proxes 888, MT et street, hoosier and nitto...... drag race is near and everyone is out of stock.... and i definitely cant rely and expect on the hankook rs2 i had now to put 400++ whp on the ground.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience