SMART-Vs-BMW M3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
hahahaha let them be fast lor... i always a slow driver mah, some said slower then a kancil too hahahaha.....

that morning was after a downpour so you know la... throttle more then 20% or 30% then you will get slip, turning the tcs off? some said gila and some said Waahh!! but my friend said keeping it on is his best friend hahahah..

so it is my best friend too wahhahaha....

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
I like this part hahahaha

Even if they do smoke us, to whom are they going to boast?
"I smoked a 70 hp smart car going uphill yesterday! Am I good or am I good?"

we can brood over in skyline forum la hahahahaha... of course good hahahaha since they are self make legendary faster car in hill road.....

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
I love my TCS when the going gets wet. :X-:

thehornbag

Jan 3, 2007
I love TCS-OFF when the going gets wet in open car parks....=)

when are we going to do that again?? kekeke

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Smart Roadster, legend in its own lunchbox in my opinion..
Driving like mad men on public roads isn't exactly 'smart' if u ask me, i think the skyline drivers were just letting him have some fun. But if taken on a proper track like Sepang, Id like to see the best driver in a smart roadster beat a novice driver in an stock R32 GTT... :P then maybe I'll be impressed by that car.

thehornbag

Jan 3, 2007
thanks for the video, like the first one. kekeke

To me, there is a car for every situation. A small and nimble car for the touge while a big monster to eat everybody else on the tracks. So is not surprising that the smart could beat the skyline in the twisties while the skyline will overtake them in the straights. Hehe, so take it easy there guys.

corrupt

May 29, 2005
KL
yo!! siu keung here!! haha....

well i've drive with em few time, yes they can be fast, but look at the way they drive.... its like fuiyo!!....... madness overtaking (Blind corners, emergency lane) and madness racing line (they will use the whole road as their track!! they can go to the opposite lane just to get the BEST racing line!!.....)

but onli tak boleh tahan the way he said this....

they are too "smart".....

thehornbag

Jan 3, 2007
yo siu keung!! how rudood.??...hehehe

yea sakakida told me how they drove, crazy ppl. I thought is all a friendly drive but end up turn to some crazy drive. Lol. I think next time when follow you guys gotta be a bit more careful.

I wonder if the smart ppl know we are talking about them here..lol

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Corrupt: yes I agree with u... I also cannot tahan the way he wrote that.. but what to do? Makes me regret not having my car ready yet and if I ever come across him on the road, sure my adrenaline & blood will start to boil and I might become too fast and too furious for him.. hehehe :P somebody needs to keep him in check by showing him who is king of the road again... :P

Hornbag: Skyline can also be a great Touge car.. with the right tuning and driver.. I dunno lah, maybe im over reacting, but seriously bei shyiok!! :P Ggrrr.....

corrupt

May 29, 2005
KL
haha... me oso bei shyiok and a lil bit bei tahan... lol...

but we can't comment much, this is the way they drive... :Not_Impressed: :Not_Impressed:

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
also the way they park too !!... quoting from my experience in the land of many many Smart cars - Athens, Greece. They tend to park vertically in between two parallel parked cars. Size is all that matters innit.

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
hahaha later they going to said we can't win them and use all kind of reason and now saying them drive like a mad man.... hhahaha

whatever we do also, just make sure that do not pose danger to the other users on the road and specially don't do silly stuff with your beloved car.... even it has a huge potential of winning at any road but look fast is good enough hahaha let other people on the road to have a nice good look at your nice ride.... and get envy with you

weihan76

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
yes very true. I was a victim 5 years ago in an accident that almost killed me instantly.
the lesson that i learn was:
"No matter how safe a driver u are, or how totally in control u are with your vehicle, that's just securing yourself from other drivers. BUT, securing ourselves from other reckless drivers is one thing that we have no whatsoever control on"

I was hit on my passenger door from a proton that lost control while doing zig zags on the highway. My car was almost 90% total lost except for the engine (not my skyline lah hahaha) but thank god I was kept alive. Thanks to the seatbelt.
The proton driver.... died. The car drove into a ravine.

Where is happened ? Coming down from Genting !!. Made my point :)

corrupt

May 29, 2005
KL
I like this part hahahaha

sakakida: yea come across this quote, haha but can i modify a bit ah??

"A 70 hp smart car wan to smoke me going uphill yesterday! Is he nut, Is he nut?"

hahaha.... oopppsss... suddenly i behave like those "smart" fella.... ooppss sorry sorry I shouldn't said that.... my bad my bad....

okok... actually all car hv their own potential or strength.... we do respect each other whether its a convert wiralution, ori evolution, kancil turbo, ferrari.... we all like cars!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.