Smart ForFour

wannabe

1,500 RPM
Feb 29, 2004
Anyone here owns or test drived one before ? I took it out for a test drive yesterday at ampang . The power is at lower gear is quite good but sumting i dun quite like is the changing of gears at lower gears. It takes some time for the gears to engage , sumtin like 1 sec. Just imagine u flooring it , then when change gears , the car like at neutral for 1 sec before the next gear is engaged.

On the outlook of the car are pretty nice n sharp. Anyone wanna test drive oso can , it's at nearby flamingo hotel oni. Please give your opinion on this car.

wannabe

1,500 RPM
Feb 29, 2004
tiu sifu fred........ who am i oso u dunno meh ?? saja saja itchy go test drive, near my place ma....haha

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
wannabe said:
tiu sifu fred........ who am i oso u dunno meh ?? saja saja itchy go test drive, near my place ma....haha

ahahahaha nowdays got many pranksters maa in here :biggrin:

wat car is that wor, bring go for fishing trips kah? ahahhahahaaaaa...:tongue:

THe Bandito

Feb 7, 2004
Klang
Visit site
i had the pleasure of driving a unit for a whole day.. courtesy of my boss.
i have to agree with wannabe about the transmission. it takes a while for the transmission to kick in to the next gear. but its not like the feeling of being in neutral for 1 sec. an interesting fact its VVT so high revs are cool.
handling of the car is very good considering it's size. i think it has to do with the chassis engineering. the stiff chassis helps the car to negotiate corners with little effort. but the ESP programme which has been established in the mercedes benz.
but most amazing is the fuel consumption 6.1L for 130km. with occassion sprints here and there.. city driving.

wannabe

1,500 RPM
Feb 29, 2004
wat i really like is tat its throttle is very responsive , from 1st gear to 3rd easily can reach 5000-6000 rpm without problem. Really a good car to drive , but unfortuntely a bit costly and to some extend impractical. Wah bandito , got to drive for whole day ka , damn syok la , kasi full throttle all the way :D

dding9811

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
seremban
hi ppl

hi pll out there...
i'm the owner of forfour1.5...anyone know where to modify..i mean the engine...i want something just like the brabus version...170-180hp for me is enough...but too bad at the moment only110hp....anyone out there who can recommand to ???

dding9811

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
seremban
delimaputih said:
whay didn't you get the brabus at the first place?
from what i know is damn expensive...2nd thing is C&c dun actually import the brabus version unless some special request..as for the gear..i dun find any problem on that..it just ..you have to take sometime to get use of it...after knowing the "point" where to shift up...then it'll be fast and it won't actually "jerk" as what you ppl mention...gd day ppl!!