Known Member
Hello pples...

I have a copy of the R34 series of manuals

which includes the service manual and the workshop manual:

25GT-Turbo (2 door & 4 door)
25GT-X (NA & AWD 4 door)
25GT (NA 2 door & 4 door)
20GT (NA 2 door & 4 door)

Basically for the R34 RB20DE and RB25DE and RB25DET NEO engines including auto and manual transmissions infos...maybe can apply to R32/R33 GTS/t engines too, who knows? :D

If pple are interested, u can photocopy them if i meet u at one of the meet ups in the future...or u can pay me some little money for the charge of photocopies and i will do it for u, unless ofcos if u want to do it yourself...

230+ pages and in english form. official from nissan. not translated from jap crap.

i oso got the jap version which is much more detailed than english version...but who can read jap in malaysian? GT BABES where are u?? LOLOLOL :D

Last edited:
haha...Sore man the Gt babes are with me here...LOLX :D....yea sure one day we could meet up...well im gonna get at R34 soon...just waiting for my work and as soon i get my 3 months payslip...then i would get a r34...gotta wait for now...anywayz...r u coming to the OTS 9??...maybe we could meet up there...or give me a call 019-2884005...thanks!

da gt babes wif u??? damn!!! share man share!!! u got 3...thats more than enough for ur handle leh???

i only need one!! just to translate jap for me...lets called it "PRIVATE jap tuition" hahaaah :D

what is OTS 9??

ok got ur number down...
yeah u wont regret getting ur r34 dude...make sure u know how to take care the delicate RB25DET NEO plant!! :p

if u need help on tips or mods...let me know! :cool:

haha..nah man ur wrong....there's whole lot of them...i'll pass u 1 chick rite :P...hahaha...OTS 9 means the off the streets 9 that will be held at the sunway extreme park this coming friday...thanks man...heard neo engine not bad tho...i willlet u know onces i get my r34, ciaoz :D

u got whole lots of GT babes and only can give me one?? doh! :secruity:
LOLOLOL

yup with neo=30HP!....think of it as Vtec-turbo :bath:

the r33 & r32 RB25DET rated at 250HP

r34 neo rb25det rated at 280HP :tee:

what colour u getting lar?

Top Bottom