Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
[PIMPIN];1063724735 said:
Wasn't an outrageous project since he wasn't chasing massive horsepower because driveability was important and he used to drive the car up and down the country so IIRC power wise was just over 600atw but I don't know if that was the result of the tuner or work done further down the line.

All I can confirm was he had his car tuned there in Penang by SS Crazy tuner who flew down to Malaysia and before selling the car it had just over 600atw.

Well cause I'm the youngest out of 48 FIRST cousins on my Dad's side alone. Some are older than my Mum and the eldest cousin is 3 years younger than my Dad who will be 70 in February. I'm only 28 so naturally I have nephews and nieces older than I am and the ones which I'm closer to I'd introduce as cousins so I don't have to delve into a long explanation like I'm currently doing. :thefinger:

The only nephews and nieces which I introduce as nephews and nieces are the sons and daughter of my own sister the eldest of which is only 3 years younger than me. :confused:

o~~~~~~~~~~hehehehehehe:wavey:

Selling my spare front n rear windscreen.. item are used and ori Japan, double layered and cromax. No crack .. call me at 0132278334.

[PIMPIN];1063724735 said:
Wasn't an outrageous project since he wasn't chasing massive horsepower because driveability was important and he used to drive the car up and down the country so IIRC power wise was just over 600atw but I don't know if that was the result of the tuner or work done further down the line.

understatement of the year

... and it reminded me of what Richard commented on TG during the Aventador review.

''Handing comes first, top speed given a lower priority.'' but ended up going beyond 300kph :rofl:

way is it from bnr34? better keep haha hard to find 34 items nowdays..good luck bro

Ya bro...from BNR34...Parts havent done more than 50k km yet !!!!
THANKS BRO !!!!:wavey:

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Ya bro...from BNR34...Parts havent done more than 50k km yet !!!!
THANKS BRO !!!!:wavey:

Pic uploading soon after off from engine~~~~~~~

Selling a pair of BNR34 oem turbo. Gonna upgrade to single...:)

Is BB with ar53...Looking for RM2500 nego for the pair...Condition perfect.

Pls call if u r interested. I can be reachable at 012-6622533 jimmy.

350z ori 17inch rims for sale........

Perfect condition Nissan Fairlady 350Z rims.

6576799934.jpg

17 x 7.5jj offset 30 for front
17 x 8jj offset 33 for rear

currently wrapped in 225/50/17 (70% thread) for front and 235/50/17 (50% thread) for rear

excellent condition. view to appreciate!

asking for RM 980 negotiable....

hans
012-221 6556

photos will be uploaded tonite....

Last edited:
Top Bottom