Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Skunk2 Radiator Hose (Honda B16 & B18)

Ck™

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Skunk2 Radiator Hose (Honda B16 & B18)

Liven up your engine bay and give yourself some peace of mind while you’re at it with one of Skunk2’s Silicone Radiator Hose Kits. Unlike OEM rubber cooling hoses that must be periodically replaced because of deterioration caused by heat and pressure, Skunk2 silicone hoses will outlast the life of your engine. And with their glossy black finish, red interior, and Skunk2 logo, they’ll look good while doing it.

Skunk2 Silicone Radiator Hoses are handmade using high-quality, automotive-grade silicone and feature cutting-edge, multi-layer, embedded fiber linings that’ll resist even the most abusive engine temperatures and pressures. Each application has been test-fitted for accuracy, as well as for an OEM fit, and has been subjected to rigorous tests and inspections to ensure years of worry-free operation. All Skunk2 radiator hoses are compatible with each vehicle's OEM water housings, radiator necks, and OEM hose clamps. You're going to have to replace those OEM radiator hoses sooner or later. Do your engine bay a favor and upgrade it with a Skunk2 Silicone Radiator Hose Kit.

FEATURES:
OEM Fit
Handmade
High-Quality, Multi-Layer Silicone

*While Stock Last & Limited Stock*

**RM180**

Serious Buyer Please Call / SMS

*Item Can Shipping To Any Where
*For Other Product Or Price Please Call For More Information.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone... anyone has bad experience here?
Last 2 weeks my wife's car was break-in by some idiot inside the parking lot... :mad: the staff claimed they always keep watching the car inside their gated area...
since we only lost smart tag & touch n go.. we didnt make any report and just let 'them' enjoy wth that...
the day after, my wife report to someone who use to be an supervisor on tht parking lot... for whole last week, got 2 of their staff keep told asking my wife who report to their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience