Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Taxi Driver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
this shows money does not defy the law of physics. tragic for the innocent victims.

cyborgsabah

Nov 18, 2003
Afghanistan
Visit site
The family of the ferrari driver claimed that he is not from a rich family and start working at 18... what a joke... The only way he become super rich in short period of time is MONEY LAUNDERING some rich chinese government officials or generals' monies.... singapore nowadays is the capital of money laundering of the world...

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
after see the video..i really dunno wat to said.. :confused::banghead:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
those 3 clicked on the "the taxi driver" is either blind/retard or brainless..May God Bless You dumbf*cks!..

Sylver

Jan 6, 2010
Subang Jaya
There are idiots who think that the taxi did not look both ways if there is oncoming traffic. It is a very natural thing for vehicles to expect the red light side of the road to stop and are concentrating on the road ahead. But the Ferrari has no intention to stop.

Those who defend the Ferrari's side must have their brain up their @$$.

The only way he is not to blame is if he is having problems with the car, which is unlikely. The speed looks like he is in a rush to send his ONS somewhere and get home before getting caught.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Look at the speed of dat kimak ferrari, i'm sure even the taxi driver could not do anything to prevent from being hit, even if he were to look at right and left ..

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Family of PRC Ferrari driver Ma Chi scolds Singapore netizens: Hold back your ‘poisonous’ tongues! « THE TEMASEK TIMES

Cocky PRC new citizen said ‘serve taxi driver right’ and asked why his taxi was not fitted with an airbag « THE TEMASEK TIMES >--this prc damn p*kimak!!!.. :mad::mad::mad:

langsuyrx

Known Member
Jan 9, 2009
Kay L
facebook.com
Look at the speed of dat kimak ferrari, i'm sure even the taxi driver could not do anything to prevent from being hit, even if he were to look at right and left ..

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Family of PRC Ferrari driver Ma Chi scolds Singapore netizens: Hold back your ‘poisonous’ tongues! « THE TEMASEK TIMES

Cocky PRC new citizen said ‘serve taxi driver right’ and asked why his taxi was not fitted with an airbag « THE TEMASEK TIMES >--this prc damn p*kimak!!!.. :mad::mad::mad:
don't say the ferrari driver p*kimak... he is super monster mother and father, grandfather of p*kimak... that's more like it... :mad::mad::mad:

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Well guys, I was shocked when I viewed the video few days ago after read the news online on Sunday. I'm not too sure whether u guys knows this or not but some netizens posted his comments whereby this dead Ferrari driver by the name of Ma Chi is the son of Ma Kai, Chairman of the National Development & Reform Committee & a member of the PRC State Council. Ma Chi is not actually from Sichuan but Shanghai!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
i don't get it. There are six votes for the taxi being in the wrong????????

Are you 6 complete idiots or related to the sonnovabitch ferrari driver?

pupjoint

Known Member
Jun 3, 2007
Well guys, I was shocked when I viewed the video few days ago after read the news online on Sunday. I'm not too sure whether u guys knows this or not but some netizens posted his comments whereby this dead Ferrari driver by the name of Ma Chi is the son of Ma Kai, Chairman of the National Development & Reform Committee & a member of the PRC State Council. Ma Chi is not actually from Sichuan but Shanghai!
really Ma Ka Hai

mdjames

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Petaling Jaya
PRC are filthy rich and heartless, hundred feets of deep pocket but zero tolerance on the road. Sick to see the Ma Family putting the blame on the taxi driver, RIP to the Taxi Driver and the Japanese Lady.
These PRC people are heartless... how can you put the blame on the taxi driver when this stupid fellow hit the read light and not to mention being drunk... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

pity the family of the taxi driver, RIP.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Perhaps this 6 idiots are also a prc driving ferrari...

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters

Wait till one of their friends / relative / themselves / family members get into an accident like that, (taxi victims) and see who will be pointing fingers and crying and blaming the (Ferrari driver)..
I just don't get those 6, light goes green for at least 3-4 seconds, Ferrari goes blasting through RED lights, and the Ferrari is in the right?? Get those 6 off the roads ASAP...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which is a better offer?

mazda3 or civic 2.0 facelift?

All specs are in the link haha

Honda City GM6 1.5 V (2014) vs Mazda3 2.0 SkyActiv Sedan (2014) vs Honda Civic FB Facelift 2.0S (2014) vs Honda Civic FB Facelift 2.0 Navi (2014) - carbase.my,

Not considering any cvt or dct cars. (:

Mazda3 cost more but seems to have better driving feel while civic cost less but its spare parts...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience