Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Singapore Car For Sale- EVO 7

ah-singh

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2005
normality78 said:
could it be under roaming? whahaha... coz its damn kao ex to roam and thn pick up phone in spore.

the ringtone would be different if hes in spore.....i think hes just pullin our leg la....

xbizkit2

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
normality78 said:
could it be under roaming? whahaha... coz its damn kao ex to roam and thn pick up phone in spore.
maybe.who know??:_: :_:

Mr2

Known Member
May 5, 2005
hi

Hi, friend. can you help me see got toyota MR2 or not?
cos want to get one track car...

espionage

Warned Member
Feb 18, 2005
how to buy...it is not so easy to bring singapore car to malaysia...i think 0% posibility

soulseaker

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2005
Is this mean that the Singapore owner just pass the car to you and you drive it without any form of documentation to prove that i own the car or whatsoever.

What happen if got into JPJ roadblock or involve in an accident.

Just want to get more info here.

brembo

Known Member
Apr 5, 2005
soulseaker,

basic question....what happen if u hv no roadtax and police stop u?? there.... u answer it yourself ..ahaks!

smalldidi

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
hi all..ppl can do road tax for u guys la..why keep saying this n that by not read the previous thread?Only Prob is no ansurance coverage..cheers..

soulseaker

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2005
If JPJ kau tim, How about PDRM, if involve in accident, you crash into someone else or some stupid barger slam into you.

What happend when someone try to claim your insurance? There is some people out there stand hard on claiming your insurance even you said you can settle their damage car for them.

Can i claim other people insurance if someone crash into my car?

smalldidi

Known Member
Jan 18, 2006
then dun buy lo..buy proper one evo7...sure don need any "what if,What happend if" or dout...safe!

just let someone who willing to buy n take the risk to ..

just my 2 cents ..no offence..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all experts here, i need some help.. i'm new about car. i having one Gti 03 and i want to turbo it but i don't want spent it too much money on to it. i don't want convert my engine to evo or vr4 cause it will cost me high. i heard stock GSR 4g93t turbo only can boost 0.5 bar, is it real? i know that one person want to selling his GSR turbo kit ( turbin td04, piping turbo complete, blow off, gs intercooler, manifold turbo and complete exhaust 2.5 inches) around RM$1200. should i buy it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience