Simple Water Injection System

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
phat7....

hmm.. pump heh.. actually am still thinking...
blur how actually pump works.. how it will vaporize the water.. can explain lil bit.. or any diagram/pics to make it more clear
just curious... afraid pump will suck water into the engine more than suppose it should be.. & may harm the piston :stupido3: correct me if i'm wrong..

the reason i come out wif the above diagram is becoz i think the vacum should hv enuf presure to suck the air along wif small amount of water (sikit2)... as long the water tank/bottle (whatever u might call it) dont have any air leakage....and by the time the water entering the engine i think it should vaporized by the hot temp already... just a theory la :stupido3: ...my diagram might not working as expected.. maybe sumone here got better idea :idea: so we share2 la

Last edited:
A pump would be a good idea. That will really vaporise the water. But most times ppl like to keep it simple and just rely on the manifold vacume. Well, thats how it was done last time at least. There's not much documentation about water injection systems anymore.

k0m3n9 said:
thx takumi san for the explanation...

btw what i hv in my head for now is sumthing like below... wif the connection may be the same as takumi's setting...

will this work???? need comments + suggestions from all pls...

Ooo idea is ok! but how u want to control de water suck to de vacum area?
how u want to realize that idea?!?!.. customized some bottle etc?!?..
i think really trouble some.. .

the main idea for my WI version is.. water suck into vacum area must be really
in small2 quantity only.. otherwise.. ur engine will be like jerking..

i think, no harm to use the aquarium valve to control de water leh.... :retarded:
hehehehe...

oooo... ok ok

i tot just can use tiny hose without valve to ensure small quantity of water can get thru.. hehe

hmm... can u show us detail pic of your setting takumi... esp ur "magic bottle"... still wonder why that bottle not kemek after the sucking water process ??

btw.. this is the latest mod on my prev diagram as what u mention... wif valves + T-joint... should this work or not ?

fyi, if i forgot to refill de water inside the "magic bottle" of cos will kemek wan..
2-3 times oledy happen liao! hehehehe..
nothing special for de bottle.. point is put de hose at the bottom of de bottle only.
and cut the hose tip 45 degree to make sure can suck de water till booliao.

ur latest mod, ok loo.. but just wondering..
what is de diff wiz my WI? i think.. same rite?
y not just using de same thing? hehehe... or u want to look canggih a bit?

takumi86 said:
fyi, if i forgot to refill de water inside the "magic bottle" of cos will kemek wan..
2-3 times oledy happen liao! hehehehe..
nothing special for de bottle.. point is put de hose at the bottom of de bottle only.
and cut the hose tip 45 degree to make sure can suck de water till booliao.

ur latest mod, ok loo.. but just wondering..
what is de diff wiz my WI? i think.. same rite?
y not just using de same thing? hehehe... or u want to look canggih a bit?

got laa..

urs only got output.. mine got input & output..
ie. route will go thru the water..

i think that's why urs will kemek since nothing goes in la....
unless urs got air leakage.. but then if water booliao.. the vacum presure to suck from the original source should decrease oledi ma..

not to look canggih la.. it's diagram only... maybe will look like hampeh when it comes to real wan.. haha

anybody else got better idea to make this WI more effective & reliable.. cum la share share.. show in diagram la so that easier for us to understand ur idea

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom