Simple Water Injection System

k0m3n9

Aug 17, 2005
ulu klang
takumi86 said:
fyi, if i forgot to refill de water inside the "magic bottle" of cos will kemek wan..
2-3 times oledy happen liao! hehehehe..
nothing special for de bottle.. point is put de hose at the bottom of de bottle only.
and cut the hose tip 45 degree to make sure can suck de water till booliao.

ur latest mod, ok loo.. but just wondering..
what is de diff wiz my WI? i think.. same rite?
y not just using de same thing? hehehe... or u want to look canggih a bit?
got laa..

urs only got output.. mine got input & output..
ie. route will go thru the water..

i think that's why urs will kemek since nothing goes in la....
unless urs got air leakage.. but then if water booliao.. the vacum presure to suck from the original source should decrease oledi ma..

not to look canggih la.. it's diagram only... maybe will look like hampeh when it comes to real wan.. haha

anybody else got better idea to make this WI more effective & reliable.. cum la share share.. show in diagram la so that easier for us to understand ur idea

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have the folowing problem. I have bouth the alarm a cupple jears ago.(4jears) at a dealer in holland. it was installed in a old corsa.(wife's car) when the car went to the junkjard i removed the alarm.
In this time i moved to a diverend house. so the original box and munual where trown away by my wife!:banghead:

I whent back to the dealer for a new manual so i could install it in my own car. unfurtuntly the dealer dousn't exist anymore.:mad:

I tride to find the manufacter of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience