Sigh... S'greans are WORST Pple on Earth....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yahor......after this, Singapporean oso come to Ulu Yam to Touge.....:biggrin:
My SG cousin also loves Malaysian road. Long wide stretches. Drives at top speed to KL. Ask him about speed trap he reply, cheap mah! half price....:banghead::banghead:

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
Me a S'rean (rather call myself a sinkie)....

Take public transport kana labelled as poor by others......
Is it your own inferior thinking or not? Some rich people in SG also take MRT due to convinience. Last time when I live in Yio Chu Kang, an uncle living in bungalow nearby also taking MTR to the city. He has several nice cars at home but he said drive out need to suffer traffic jam, find parking space so he prefer to take public transport to city area.

You dont have to care for people who comment you as poor just because you taking public transport.

Under the capitalism world, the wealth gap did make a lot of people feel depress, but you got to give and take. Msia is heaven for car lover but you gotta trade off with the security and poor governing system, SG is having better std of living but you gotta pay for higher living cost there.

In conclusion, rich men are can enjoy everywhere, poor man just have to work hard and try to get rich........

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
My SG cousin also loves Malaysian road. Long wide stretches. Drives at top speed to KL. Ask him about speed trap he reply, cheap mah! half price....:banghead::banghead:
Your cousin typifies the stereotype that is the title of this topic. And people wonder why some Singaporeans get a bad rep for their behavior.

I remember a few years back driving in bumper to bumper traffic on the Seremban to KL stretch (folks rushing back to KL after a long weekend). As expected, drivers were overtaking on the emergency lane and cops were pulling over a whole bunch of these with summonses. Saw some dude in a Merc with sg plates getting a summons. He barely merge back into the traffic after getting pulled over before he rolled down his window, threw out the summons, and got back onto his antics on the emergency lane.

It's ironic that the kiasu heads like to tell everyone how we are such a bunch of regressives compared to their orderly and affluent Sg when the first thing they do after crossing the Causeway is to flaunt the rules. Bunch of F*8king uptight islanders.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Your cousin typifies the stereotype that is the title of this topic. And people wonder why some Singaporeans get a bad rep for their behavior.

I remember a few years back driving in bumper to bumper traffic on the Seremban to KL stretch (folks rushing back to KL after a long weekend). As expected, drivers were overtaking on the emergency lane and cops were pulling over a whole bunch of these with summonses. Saw some dude in a Merc with sg plates getting a summons. He barely merge back into the traffic after getting pulled over before he rolled down his window, threw out the summons, and got back onto his antics on the emergency lane.

It's ironic that the kiasu heads like to tell everyone how we are such a bunch of regressives compared to their orderly and affluent Sg when the first thing they do after crossing the Causeway is to flaunt the rules. Bunch of F*8king uptight islanders.
Wonder if our system is good enough to catch them at the causeway before they go back or prevent them from coming in future.....:smokin:

Swifterific

Known Member
Jan 21, 2014
Kuala Lumpur

reading this pisses me off to no end. I usually am very tolerant towards assholes on the road (or assholes in general), but reading something like this gets on my nerves. Its not about race, its not about culture. Its not even about money. Its about a little respect to a fellow person, goes a long way in life. I dont care if youre poor, i dont care if youre rich, i dont care if your black or white, as long as you respect me, i'll respect you.

I have a story about a rich asshole, even though its tiny; I was at the Perak Royal Golf Club once, sitting at the cafe alone, waiting for my father and his friend. Then a middle-aged man who was obviously rich, came and just took a chair from my table, without even looking at me and asking if the chair was meant for anybody. His son (im assuming), saw me trying to say that the chair was for my father, told his dad about it. The look that middle aged man gave me when he threw the chair back at my table was a look i can never forget. It may just be a small thing to him, but it was so awfully rude, so awfully disrespectful, it made me so angry. of course being a citizen of Kangkung land i had done nothing about it. Forgive and forget they say. But man, i can never forget that look on his face. It was like he regarded me lower than a plankton in the sea.

So a story like this, where a person who disrespects the authority just like that, without fear of any repercussions, disgusts me to no end. Even if youre rich, even if you drive a rocket of a car, you still have to share the world with 7 billion other people. So give a little respect to others. Its not that hard, and its free.

\\rant over

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
reading this pisses me off to no end. I usually am very tolerant towards assholes on the road (or assholes in general), but reading something like this gets on my nerves. Its not about race, its not about culture. Its not even about money. Its about a little respect to a fellow person, goes a long way in life. I dont care if youre poor, i dont care if youre rich, i dont care if your black or white, as long as you respect me, i'll respect you.

I have a story about a rich asshole, even though its tiny; I was at the Perak Royal Golf Club once, sitting at the cafe alone, waiting for my father and his friend. Then a middle-aged man who was obviously rich, came and just took a chair from my table, without even looking at me and asking if the chair was meant for anybody. His son (im assuming), saw me trying to say that the chair was for my father, told his dad about it. The look that middle aged man gave me when he threw the chair back at my table was a look i can never forget. It may just be a small thing to him, but it was so awfully rude, so awfully disrespectful, it made me so angry. of course being a citizen of Kangkung land i had done nothing about it. Forgive and forget they say. But man, i can never forget that look on his face. It was like he regarded me lower than a plankton in the sea.

So a story like this, where a person who disrespects the authority just like that, without fear of any repercussions, disgusts me to no end. Even if youre rich, even if you drive a rocket of a car, you still have to share the world with 7 billion other people. So give a little respect to others. Its not that hard, and its free.

\\rant over
For all I know he may not be richer than the one seated, but wanted to act like one...:banghead:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Rich ppl thinks they are god mar. Park their damn merc, bmw at roadside, blocking one lane of the busy road....
Why? Just wanna drink kopi.....and donwan to walk.

I sometimes wonder why these bastards with so little consideration with dunggu mentality can be rich....
What happened to this world??

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I give no f*ck to rich asses like that dude you met Swifterific. I would've straight up called him a kurang ajar anjing in his face then followed it up with some english your-mother-is-an-ass cuss words if he retaliates.

Did anyone see that video on FB now about the Alphard that was beating up an ambulance driver for getting in his way or something?

yewly1990

Known Member
Aug 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Rich ppl thinks they are god mar. Park their damn merc, bmw at roadside, blocking one lane of the busy road....
Why? Just wanna drink kopi.....and donwan to walk.

I sometimes wonder why these bastards with so little consideration with dunggu mentality can be rich....
What happened to this world??
Because what they only left are money...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I think the days have already come......There are plenty of cases in the news that father sues own son, and vice-versa.....all becoz of money, and no human value anymore between the parties....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think the days have already come......There are plenty of cases in the news that father sues own son, and vice-versa.....all becoz of money, and no human value anymore between the parties....
This issue usually the rich will have because poor got nothing to sue for......hhahahhahahaha:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I have a 2009 Perodua Viva all with original stock/condition. This car has been performing well for my daily usage to commute to work (short distance around 30-40km daily). Now i have change my office to shah alam, hence daily commute distance is more than 100km daily.

I never modifiy/upgrade my car, so i am really noob in terms of car upgrade. Pls recommend any modification/upgrade i should add? My aim is comfort & stable cruising speed/vibration on highway. Speed/pickup is not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience