Sifu Sham...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ajnone

500 RPM
Hey sifu Sham,

I can’t find the panel that you want in my mechanic’s place but I found these in my garage. Please let me know if you need it. Sorry for the late reply. Thanks

Best regards,
Marcus

ajnone said:
Hey sifu Sham,

I can’t find the panel that you want in my mechanic’s place but I found these in my garage. Please let me know if you need it. Sorry for the late reply. Thanks

Best regards,
Marcus

MARCUS ... I THINK THE ONE WITH TH RAZO..... AND ALSO AIR COND PANEL...RIGHT HAND SIDE....

CHEER.SSS

bro... i think i saw u have the glove box in the picrite? izit for SEG ? if yes wanna sell ar? coz mine cannot open liao. i think opener broke there lah...

Sham - Is it this panel (attachment) ? Sorry, I cant find this item...

George - Its from AE111 model (attachment), Im not sure whether it can be perfectly fit into SEG... try look for SEG one coz it match with ur dashboard;)

Last edited:
ajnone said:

George - Its from AE111 model (attachment), Im not sure whether it can be perfectly fit into SEG... try look for SEG one coz it match with ur dashboard;)

YES...YES... MARCUS...

I WANT THAT ONE... AND ALSO THE AIRCOND PANEL (GRILL)...

CHEERS...

sham, that one i dont hv. Which aircond panel, pls refer to the attachment.

ajnone said:

bro i think cannot fit lah... will look into SEG model 1st. thanks

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom