Show us your Mitsubishi Airtrek pictures...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

miras792000

Known Member
Oct 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
sport spring only ok.. change the shock absorber also ok.. this is actually depends on the condition of your current suspension. if still good, then can just change springs/coils. normally stock absorber doesn't work really well. in a long run, later u need to change absorber.. but then it all depends on ur BUDGET bro..

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

like me i change to HWL adjustable with special request to certain spring rate.. so it doesn't feel too stiff, but still street setup.. now the adjustable absorber need to do servicing as the absorber felt too soft.
the thing is i wan to look lowered and not too stiff le.....thats y i was thinking of changing springs only lo...which i can test out those trek with shock absorbers/ only sport spring..... :dontknow:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Bro Miras, I no longer sell CF parts la but if you want, I can give you the contact to my distributor la.. hehehe... here is a close shot.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

If you want comfort + lowered, get Ralliart shocks + springs. I've used Eibach Pro-Kit + original absorbers and XYZ Adjustables (damping and height) and now Ralliart, Ralliart is the best between comfort and look. If you want chopped look, get adjustables. I still have it, if you want, I cheap cheap sell to you no problem. Just that it's quite hardcore, hahaha....

Bro 4Gbanger, I added open pod filter lo... check my other thread!

miras792000

Known Member
Oct 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Bro Miras, I no longer sell CF parts la but if you want, I can give you the contact to my distributor la.. hehehe... here is a close shot.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

If you want comfort + lowered, get Ralliart shocks + springs. I've used Eibach Pro-Kit + original absorbers and XYZ Adjustables (damping and height) and now Ralliart, Ralliart is the best between comfort and look. If you want chopped look, get adjustables. I still have it, if you want, I cheap cheap sell to you no problem. Just that it's quite hardcore, hahaha....

Bro edward, how much is the CF scoop ah? but i will try to plasti dip it 1st.....
how much u wanna sell ur adjustable ah? does it comes with the spring?

oh i oso heard tat ur trek is now 280whp liao leh....is tat true? my god...i really like to have tat kind of power le.... :driver:

miras792000

Known Member
Oct 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Boost controller increase boost. But make sure yr engine in good health.

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam

wahhh new poison...

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

same here....at 1st when i took the car was fast to me...and now, i always felt the car is under power...but no $$$ to upgrade now....

wats the cheapest i can do to upgrade like RM500?
u can buy manual boost controller and high performance air filter.. maybe can de-cat your exhaust if u can get good price for all 3 items..

miras792000

Known Member
Oct 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
wahhh new poison...

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

u can buy manual boost controller and high performance air filter.. maybe can de-cat your exhaust if u can get good price for all 3 items..
Bro i already have boost controller and drop in K&N filter...my boost now is 1.1bar......heheh....btw how do i de-cat my exhaust? wats the ori down pipe size? :hmmmm:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Go to exhaust shop, have your original catalytic converter removed and replace with a direct pipe. Bear in mind, it will be louder unless you add a resonator. You don't really need a downpipe with stock setup. Stay with original is adequate.

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
no need to do new down pipe. just go make a new exhaust pipe 2.5" to rear. u can use back stock muffler or other aftermarket one..

miras792000

Known Member
Oct 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Go to exhaust shop, have your original catalytic converter removed and replace with a direct pipe. Bear in mind, it will be louder unless you add a resonator. You don't really need a downpipe with stock setup. Stay with original is adequate.
will it be louder even i'm using stock muffler? so u mean i just remove the catalytic and replace with direct pipe ya....can it really gain some power? i think by removing the catalytic is the cheapest d....

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

no need to do new down pipe. just go make a new exhaust pipe 2.5" to rear. u can use back stock muffler or other aftermarket one..
bro, i don't really understand....i'm now all stock from turbo to muffler...wat u mean by making new exhaust pipe 2.5' to rear? do u mean changing the muffler with 2.5' pipe or all the way from turbo? pls advice....

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Removing cat will gain u some power. Not a lot though. Don't expect big jump in hp.

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
will it be louder even i'm using stock muffler? so u mean i just remove the catalytic and replace with direct pipe ya....can it really gain some power? i think by removing the catalytic is the cheapest d....

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

bro, i don't really understand....i'm now all stock from turbo to muffler...wat u mean by making new exhaust pipe 2.5' to rear? do u mean changing the muffler with 2.5' pipe or all the way from turbo? pls advice....
ok.. after turbo there's downpipe.. u need to change the exhaust pipe after the downpipe, 2.5" all the way to the rear muffler. u will also need one center muffler (resonator) at the center area of the exhaust pipe. do u get what i mean?

steven_323f

Known Member
Apr 11, 2010
BM,Pulau Pinang
New toys add on before send for tuning.
Ultra Racing engine bar, real lower bar, WORKS manual boost controller, oil catch tank.

Attachments

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Makes me feel I need to get a new catch tank. Mine is ugly. Hehehhee.

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
same here bro.. mine already corroded.. where to get the square type?

bro stutz, did u change ur cam pulley to adjustable yet? do u know what brand is good price and reliable other than works?

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
My cam pulley is still original. There was once, Ah Wah was selling custom made. Very high quality but stock was limited. Anyway, I am pretty happy with my current setup. Maybe the adjustable cam pulley will come in for my future project of high-cam + stroker kit. :) That is just MAYBE ok.. haha..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hallo guys,

Do you guys know where to buy S84 dashboard ? I have been looking around this thing but no luck :banghead:. Please some info guys..
Very much appreciated.
Thks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience