Show us your Mitsubishi Airtrek pictures...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

miras792000

Known Member
Oct 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
i did bought last time for 160 at a sparepart shop.. but when i come again, it needs 3 days to order due to short of supply.. but i really cant tell is it fake or not..
i just bought the NGK iridium plugs at KAKIMOTOR sunway.....RM40/plug......i also bought the walbro fuel pump for RM350......... :smokin:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Cheap wo.... last time I bought Denso Iridium from Kakimoto @ Mid Valley for RM220 leh..

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
I get it from Ah Wah these days. Last time when I got the car in 2009, I dunno Ah Wah yet, still go to Trial Tuning last time. So I bought the plugs and K&N filter from Kakimoto and brought to Trial Tuning to change lo..

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Err..... correction, I replace the filter myself la...

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
of coz filter yourself can change.. but let me try out this plugs originality by monitoring the mileage.. it should be around 10k.

miras792000

Known Member
Oct 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
150 and 160 not much different la....so consider same same lo......wow after installing the new plugs and walbro fuel pump, now the car gets better FC and smoother........syok syok.....

guys a fren of mine asking me to change the ECU chip woh....they recommend me the Greddy e-manage blue version.....please advice... :adore:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Good to know your car runs more efficient now. New plugs will always improve FC if your old one is due for change. Even Iridium plugs are rated to last up to 100k, mine actually was in pretty bad shape after 30k. It runs smoothly but misfire on high rpm.

Existing ECU from our cars are sufficient to support even you're at Stage 3 mods. It has a lot of parameters and functionalities. That's why we're always saying about remapping or reflashing than changing to a differen ECU. I'll advise you to do more research on remapping our ECU before making the decision. Moreover, Airtrek club members are given special offer - RM800 for dyno tuning. Much cheaper if you consider other remaps.

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
u can use e-manage blue for fine tune your ECU mapping. but u cannot reset the speed cut, boost cut and whatever cut lah.. so u need to pay more to reflash ECU to do that.. just do reflash the ECU, u can do both AF mapping and also reset all the cut-off in our ECU. your can will be more efficient and gain more power..

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
its been quite a long time no one ever post some pictures.. i going to change my radiator hose this afternoon. will post some pictures soon..

kaninbu

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2008
KL
avoid fake samco...1 of our trek member's fake samco exploded while driving.

miras792000

Known Member
Oct 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Good to know your car runs more efficient now. New plugs will always improve FC if your old one is due for change. Even Iridium plugs are rated to last up to 100k, mine actually was in pretty bad shape after 30k. It runs smoothly but misfire on high rpm.

Existing ECU from our cars are sufficient to support even you're at Stage 3 mods. It has a lot of parameters and functionalities. That's why we're always saying about remapping or reflashing than changing to a differen ECU. I'll advise you to do more research on remapping our ECU before making the decision. Moreover, Airtrek club members are given special offer - RM800 for dyno tuning. Much cheaper if you consider other remaps.
Bro Edward, if i remain my ori ECU...then how can i deal with the fuel cut? :adore:

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

u can use e-manage blue for fine tune your ECU mapping. but u cannot reset the speed cut, boost cut and whatever cut lah.. so u need to pay more to reflash ECU to do that.. just do reflash the ECU, u can do both AF mapping and also reset all the cut-off in our ECU. your can will be more efficient and gain more power..
Eh bro, ur meaning by using our ori ECU to do a reflash can reset all the cut off and gain power ah? :biggrin:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Fuel cut? Do u mean rpm or speed cut? It can be removed thru remapping.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Those cut will not gain power. Fuel mapping on different revs and gear will gain power. Not rpm or speed cuts.

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
just re-flash ing our stock ECU can gain significant improvement as the mapping changed. but it still depends on the hand of the tuner.. all speed limiter n boost limiter can be remove as well..

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
If tuning is wrong, everything can go wrong. If tuning is right, even in stock condition, you may gain as much as 40whp.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi I'm newbie here, currently im using apexi el2 electronic meter (boost,water temp and oil temp) for my car. I bought it 3 years ago at japan. Recently my meter going something wrong, my boost meter not even sitting on 0(zero) before i start my car, max setting for warning value only 1.7 eventhough max setting was 2.0. My water temp meter max setting for warning value also only 125c eventhough max seeting was 130c..Can anyone help me?thx!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience